Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Mockery of death by yrkkh

apra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Seriously yrkkh has been mocking death since shubham died, they blamed naira for it. Then Naira faked her death and karthik was in guilt but still moved on.... And then when she actually died he again moved in... This is what happens when in real life people die they don't play blame game and insult.... But those were singhania and Maheshwaris

But aarohi has been mocking sirats death and emotionally manipulating every body and she, mj and abhi mocked niels death by insulting and blaming akshu..... The Gorilla have to realize what a hell hole akshu has been in till date

The only way I see abhira reunion is Abhinav leaves akshu intentionally and aarohi realizes that she has a life beyond roohi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: apra

Seriously yrkkh has been mocking death since shubham died, they blamed naira for it. Then Naira faked her death and karthik was in guilt but still moved on.... And then when she actually died he again moved in... This is what happens when in real life people die they don't play blame game and insult.... But those were singhania and Maheshwaris

But aarohi has been mocking sirats death and emotionally manipulating every body and she, mj and abhi mocked niels death by insulting and blaming akshu..... The Gorilla have to realize what a hell hole akshu has been in till date

The only way I see abhira reunion is Abhinav leaves akshu intentionally and aarohi realizes that she has a life beyond roohi

Aarohi doesn’t even care anymore about her dead parents! The only time she remembers them is when she messes up and gets yelled at! She is never going to realize! Gorillas won’t either unless they kill someone and they get blamed! These people are lost in their own la la land they don’t know what right and wrong loll! 

apra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SejN

Aarohi doesn’t even care anymore about her dead parents! The only time she remembers them is when she messes up and gets yelled at! She is never going to realize! Gorillas won’t either unless they kill someone and they get blamed! These people are lost in their own la la land they don’t know what right and wrong loll! 

Exactly even if now abhimanyu doesn't realize then I really don't care

SejN thumbnail
Originally posted by: apra

Exactly even if now abhimanyu doesn't realize then I really don't care

Abhimanyu needs to work on somethings. And if I were him I would tell arohi that I need time to move on! He is telling her he loves ak but he should also say I need more time and to hold this cringe wedding. Buttt he won’t do it, cause there is no drama in that! Loll it’s all about the numbers and money! 

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Abhimanyu needs to work on somethings. And if I were him I would tell arohi that I need time to move on! He is telling her he loves ak but he should also say I need more time and to hold this cringe wedding. Buttt he won’t do it, cause there is no drama in that! Loll it’s all about the numbers and money! 

You are right Sejal! 

Let's see what all he says to Aarohi tomorrow. 

I feel he should call it off. 

SejN thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrutiraina007

You are right Sejal! 

Let's see what all he says to Aarohi tomorrow. 

I feel he should call it off. 

He needs to! But I have a feeling aarohi is going to say the marathon line again and say I will wait for you till the end of time! 🤬🤬🤬 barf barf barf! 

shrutiraina007 thumbnail

He needs to! But I have a feeling aarohi is going to say the marathon line again and say I will wait for you till the end of time! 🤬🤬🤬 barf barf barf! 

Dude Aarohi has manipulation skills like her naani. 

2 aurton ne paagal kar diya hai Abhi ko. Aur uska apna dimaag toh hai nahi. 

SejN thumbnail

Dude Aarohi has manipulation skills like her naani. 

2 aurton ne paagal kar diya hai Abhi ko. Aur uska apna dimaag toh hai nahi. 

shurti you are so funny lol! Yes he is completely lost and hopeless! 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

shrutiraina007 thumbnail

shurti you are so funny lol! Yes he is completely lost and hopeless! 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thankyou Sejal😁😁😁

Itne toxic vatavaran main thoda light hearted baat karna padta hai🤣🤣 

SejN thumbnail