Dhruv Tara - Samay Sadi se Pare

What might happen with Dhruv's papa?🤔 - Page 2

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: PangaNaLe

Timeline doesn't make sense though. Dhruv's dad left his family 25 years ago. Tara's mom got punishment for doing whatever crime 19 years ago. Unless time is running faster in 17th century while Tara has came to future. In that case she should kidnap Dhruv fast.😆 5-6 years might already pass and Bhaiji in worse condition when she returns back.

After watching last episode, looks like this theory is true. Although the timeline is still not matching. Unless it was done intentionally by writers to not let the audience guess it or it could be a blooper. Or maybe time is indeed running faster in 17th century while Tara is in future and this would be addressed later on. Also its too big of a coincidence that both mother and daughter met the same family in a big city like Agra. But its ITV so we would have to buy that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: PangaNaLe

After watching last episode, looks like this theory is true. Although the timeline is still not matching. Unless it was done intentionally by writers to not let the audience guess it or it could be a blooper. Or maybe time is indeed running faster in 17th century while Tara is in future and this would be addressed later on. Also its too big of a coincidence that both mother and daughter met the same family in a big city like Agra. But its ITV so we would have to buy that.

Personally, I wouldn't want any link between Tara's mother and Dhruv's father.

She seemed to have spent quite some time in this era as she made those images of computer, airplane, and doctors, So I don't think she would ask another man from this era to accompany her.

Although, Dhruv's father being a doctor himself would explain how Dhruv came to know about medicine from an early age and decided to pursue a career in surgery. 

Also, it could be possible that Tara's mother met Dhruv's father indeed and that's why she has so much knowledge about the advancement in the medical sector. Otherwise, it would be difficult for her to peep into a hospital and observe things so meticulously. 

She might have asked him to drop her near the portal and he could have accidentally entered the era.

That would explain Dhruv's presence there because probably he used to come to that spot with his father and still visit the place when he misses him. 

As for the confusion regarding 17 years and 25 years, I believe it's a blooper on the maker's part if they plan to show Tara's mother and Dhruv's father's connection. 

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: jhalak7

Tara's mom once came to 2023. According to her mom she was accused by her hubby  as doing extra marital affair. What if when she went to 2023 she met Dhruv's papa and brought him to Tara's era? Now Dhruv's papa is in Tara's papa's prison?

What do you guyz think? Sp after today's precap mujhe to wohi laag raha hai.🤔

according to the flashback, the woman looks like Tara's mom only. 

Ria23 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jhalak7

Tara's mom once came to 2023. According to her mom she was accused by her hubby  as doing extra marital affair. What if when she went to 2023 she met Dhruv's papa and brought him to Tara's era? Now Dhruv's papa is in Tara's papa's prison?

What do you guyz think? Sp after today's precap mujhe to wohi laag raha hai.🤔

May be dhruv dad followed her back and ended up accidentally going back in time. 
this way it can be proved tara mom was innocent 
And same with dhruv dad

All of that was misunderstanding due to two overly suspicious partners.

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

What I don't understand is Charak Samhita gives a detailed explanation on performing surgeries, even brain surgeries. Ancient Mesopotamians and Greeks even did brain surgeries, albeit, the person won't be anesthesised. And you have to sit upright so that blood flow is minimal. 

Nevertheless, Bhaiji should be brought to 2023 to get treated. Taking Dhruv back would make no sense 

Aur nahi to kya! Tara akeli hi aa gayi. Bhaiji ko bhi le aati to ab tak to ilaaz bhi ho jata. ðŸ˜†

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: IAdoreYou

Aur nahi to kya! Tara akeli hi aa gayi. Bhaiji ko bhi le aati to ab tak to ilaaz bhi ho jata. ðŸ˜†

at that time he wasn't in position to travel but ab, definitely. Probably their mother brings him here

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Personally, I wouldn't want any link between Tara's mother and Dhruv's father.

She seemed to have spent quite some time in this era as she made those images of computer, airplane, and doctors, So I don't think she would ask another man from this era to accompany her.

Although, Dhruv's father being a doctor himself would explain how Dhruv came to know about medicine from an early age and decided to pursue a career in surgery. 

Also, it could be possible that Tara's mother met Dhruv's father indeed and that's why she has so much knowledge about the advancement in the medical sector. Otherwise, it would be difficult for her to peep into a hospital and observe things so meticulously. 

She might have asked him to drop her near the portal and he could have accidentally entered the era.

That would explain Dhruv's presence there because probably he used to come to that spot with his father and still visit the place when he misses him. 

As for the confusion regarding 17 years and 25 years, I believe it's a blooper on the maker's part if they plan to show Tara's mother and Dhruv's father's connection. 

Yeah, I also don't want Dhruv's dad and Tara's mom to have a connection. Its unrealistic and forced. Also would make the show unnecessarily dramatic. 

I must have missed this. When was it mentioned that Dhruv's father was also a Doctor? 

@red, makes sense.

Yes its likely a blooper or mislead by writers that they mentioned different years if Dhruv's dad and Tara's mom are indeed connected.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yeah, I also don't want Dhruv's dad and Tara's mom to have a connection. Its unrealistic and forced. Also would make the show unnecessarily dramatic. 

Exactly! ðŸ¤—

I must have missed this. When was it mentioned that Dhruv's father was also a Doctor? 

They haven't mentioned it. It was one of my hypothesis considering his father met Tara's mother indeed and that's how Tara's mother knows so much about modern medicine.