What might happen with Dhruv's papa?🤔

Posted: 1 years ago

Tara's mom once came to 2023. According to her mom she was accused by her hubby  as doing extra marital affair. What if when she went to 2023 she met Dhruv's papa and brought him to Tara's era? Now Dhruv's papa is in Tara's papa's prison?

What do you guyz think? Sp after today's precap mujhe to wohi laag raha hai.πŸ€”

Edited by jhalak7 - 1 years ago

I was expecting a short simple dosa with chutney but they're cooking biryani in the show! Chalo it's somewhat justified about Taara's mom knowing about that time machine but in that case wouldn't Taara and Dhruv be sister-brother types like their parents didn't get married ofc but still...

Originally posted by sxursaep

I was expecting a short simple dosa with chutney but they're cooking biryani in the show! Chalo it's somewhat justified about Taara's mom knowing about that time machine but in that case wouldn't Taara and Dhruv be sister-brother types like their parents didn't get married ofc but still...

@bold Tara's mom told she never loved anyone except her hubby. I guess the same goes with Dhruv's papa too. They are the 2 tortured man and woman from 2 eras by their psycho suspicious partners. 

And yes me too expecting simple dosa with chatney...yeh log biriyani paka raha hai

Dekhte hai kya hoga πŸ€£ bada raita phaila rakha hai 

Originally posted by jhalak7

Tara's mom once came to 2023. According to her mom she was accused by her hubby  as doing extra marital affair. What if when she went to 2023 she met Dhruv's papa and brought him to Tara's era? Now Dhruv's papa is in Tara's papa's prison?

What do you guyz think? Sp after today's precap mujhe to wohi laag raha hai.πŸ€”

what if dhruv's dad has gotten in some trouble in 17th centuary like tara ki mom ko patah bhi na ho ki  dhruv dad is in prison in 17th centuary..

Originally posted by Krish58

what if dhruv's dad has gotten in some trouble in 17th centuary like tara ki mom ko patah bhi na ho ki  dhruv dad is in prison in 17th centuary..

I think this might happen.πŸ˜†

Timeline doesn't make sense though. Dhruv's dad left his family 25 years ago. Tara's mom got punishment for doing whatever crime 19 years ago. Unless time is running faster in 17th century while Tara has came to future. In that case she should kidnap Dhruv fast.πŸ˜† 5-6 years might already pass and Bhaiji in worse condition when she returns back.

Originally posted by PangaNaLe

Timeline doesn't make sense though. Dhruv's dad left his family 25 years ago. Tara's mom got punishment for doing whatever crime 19 years ago. Unless time is running faster in 17th century while Tara has came to future. In that case she should kidnap Dhruv fast.πŸ˜† 5-6 years might already pass and Bhaiji in worse condition when she returns back.

@bold...Good pointπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£

@red...I am very confused about this part. If she kidnaps him how will he do surgery in 17th century without OT? Chaku, Talwar se operation thodi hota hai. anesthesia etc, machines kahan se milega?

@red...I am very confused about this part. If she kidnaps him how will he do surgery in 17th century without OT? Chaku, Talwar se operation thodi hota hai. anesthesia etc, machines kahan se milega?

What I don't understand is Charak Samhita gives a detailed explanation on performing surgeries, even brain surgeries. Ancient Mesopotamians and Greeks even did brain surgeries, albeit, the person won't be anesthesised. And you have to sit upright so that blood flow is minimal. 

Nevertheless, Bhaiji should be brought to 2023 to get treated. Taking Dhruv back would make no sense 

Tara haven't realized that Dhruv would need modern equipment to do the operation. She anyway would have to go back to 17th century to get Bhaiji. Taking Dhruv along with her would convince him that she's speaking the truth.