Frequent Posters

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

it reminds me of one k drama

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krish58

infact i want her sepahi too wake up, then may be for time being he willl be protecting tara  since he wants to go back..it would be fun to watch him like  topping his voice on dhruv fam if they raised voice on tara ..or there both antics ..it will be fun to watch

ohhh the drama when he goes on Rajkumari ji Rajkumari ji unironically 🤣

Krish58 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

ohhh the drama when he goes on Rajkumari ji Rajkumari ji unironically 🤣

yes and his dialougue...

sephahi-murkh saamanya naarik tumhari himmat kaisi hui hanari rajkumari ji ke saamne awaaz unchi karke ne ki..

dhruv's mom-(i dont know what she will say)

Sephahi-aapko jo bhi kaarya dena hai,hame dijiye, kya aapko pratit nahi ke yeh vallahbhnagar ki rajkumari hai..Aapne inse yeh kaam karvaane ki chestha kaise ki??Rajkumarji hame aagya dijiye hum inhe sahi maapdand denge .ya phir inhe badhi banakar karagar mein lejaayenge..

Tara-(toherself)(haan ,avashya lejaaye, par kya kare,) hame chikotsak doctor dhruv ki sahayta bhi chahiye

Krish58 thumbnail

this show has ability to bring humour only if writers don't show saas bahu drama and  lower down the tone  of dhruv mom and that sister in law of dhruv..Who are more obessed and desperate for dhruv to remain singme and ofcourse dhruv, he has not impressed me at all.

Krish58 thumbnail

a archeologist character is entering show..Do you think he can be bad guy?As far as i think the only baddie i can guess is that senapati..I think this guy might help tara to go back in her time

Edited by Krish58 - 1 years ago
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

In ITV super-FL style, Tara convinces Dhruv to celebrate Holi, and he in turn convinces his mother.

Dhruv's father left them on Holi, which is why they don't celebrate the festival.

Krish58 thumbnail

One thing i really hate is  they dont do research the writers.The way they showed how dhruv mom was talking about mahine ka raashan use kar diya and all in previous epi..I would like to inform here that doctors who are doing residency in government college and hospitals even in private ones  they have monthly salary  of like 82000₹ pm .So it would have been better if they didnt showed or giving dialougues like yeh ghar girvi rakha hai usse chudwa denge and all .unke ghar mein 2 doctors hai.So socho dono ka agar 82000₹ pm as a resident doctor milta hai toh loan ka matter toh baad mein but they can easily afford raashans and everything..Even if its a upper middle class or middle class family.I know this because my bro is doctor he is doing residency..his salary as an doctor is almost 85000₹ pm

Edited by Krish58 - 1 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krish58

One thing i really hate is  they dont do research the writers.The way they showed how dhruv mom was talking about mahine ka raashan use kar diya and all in previous epi..I would like to inform here that doctors who are doing residency in government college and hospitals even in private ones  they have monthly salary  of like 82000₹ pm .So it would have been better if they didnt showed or giving dialougues like yeh ghar girvi rakha hai usse chudwa denge and all .unke ghar mein 2 doctors hai.So socho dono ka agar 82000₹ pm as a resident doctor milta hai toh loan ka matter toh baad mein but they can easily afford raashans and everything..Even if its a upper middle class or middle class family.I know this because my bro is doctor he is doing residency..his salary as an doctor is almost 85000₹ pm

and he's not just a doctor but a surgeon!!! One surgeon in a small town even gets 500-700rs visiting charges. He's in Agra/Delhi region. Aaram se 1000-1500 ek patient ka hoga. Bada hospital hai. Being middle class isn't bad. They are just doing a bad job at writing the family and Dhruv's mom's dialogues are cringe af. But I loved the way she called Tara Rajkumari ji and Tara was so happy 😭😭 bless her innocent soul.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
this scene has my heart, it was so good. Nothing ott, just plain facts! 🥳👏 Ishaan is amazing!!!