•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

I just watched his Chura Ke Dil Mera 2.0 song with Shilpa Shetty in TV. He kind of gives Ranbir Kapoor vibe. First, I thought he is related to Ranbir Kapoor. What do you think of him? Can he make big in Bollywood? 

Are you Indian? I know him when I am not Indian but you don’t know him. Looks like nobody knows this generation actors. 

I watched the movie and he was terrible. Both the leads were. Can't believe it's a Priyadarshan movie. Trying too hard to copy Ranbir and Ranveer and ended up being neither. However I wouldn't write any newcomer off. He could still amaze us after 5-6 films.

He was terrible in that movie though...acted really bad...I watched it to respect OG Hungama movie but Hungama 2 was such a headache.

Javed's son. 

Karan was thinking of launching him with Janhvi's sister because he needed a good looking younger couple but she was not so keen on debuting so early. I'd say she dodged a bullet. Then Maheep came swooping in for her daughter. 

He debuted anyways in 2019 but there's so many Ranbir lookalikes and he's not with any particular backing so I don't think he'll make it very big. 

He calls the paps on himself everywhere like at the Ambani functions.