Dhruv's family is so bad and sick

Posted: 1 years ago

Dhruv's bhai/cousin is a manipulator. He always plays victim card to get what he wants and puts Dhruv down.

Dhurv's bhabi is a psycho/obsessed/ mad stalker.If a guy doesn't want to marry you for some reason. Leave him find someone new. Duniya mei mardo ke kami hai keya?But she married his bro and now torturing him. Sounds like psychopath.🙄

Dhruv's sisters/cousins.They liked Tara becoz they think she is a runaway.😲 Why will anyone like a runaway unless they want to runaway too. Why they want to runaway?Is their family so bad?🤔

Dhruv's lil cousin. Itne choti se umar mei itna bzness mind is not cool.What are the elders teaching this child?Lagta hai very bad parenting.

Dhruv's maamijee is a chor,liar,matlab baaz money hungry woman who has no sense of mannerism. She wanted to get 20k rent for 5k room. It's not only chori it's robbery. When she couldn't get that she made Tara a maid,a girl who saved a gold chain of her saas. Such an ungrateful,bettamiz awrat. Has no respect for elders or saas. Uncultured too. Itne fresh utensils kaun deta hai naukrani ko majne ke liye?Which paid naukrani will clean this much in one day? Most probably never hired one. 

Dhruv's fathet. As far as his mom told seemed like a characterless man He left wife and son for a stranger woman?How sick!

Dhruv's mother is a crazy woman. Just becoz her husband is characterless she thinks her son will also marry a stranger and leave her?Dhruv ka shaadi ho gaya keya?Even if he likes a girl why she needs to bulky there and keep bahu away from her son?Beta hai woh tumhara. Pati nehi. If son likes bahu,accha hai na. character thik hai. Sirf biwi se payar karta hai. Dusri awrat se nehi.Mom can't be wife naa. Toh tension kis baat ke?Beta ko sage banana hai keya?😲

Mamajee is speachless. Has no voice. Idhar bhi jee udhar bhi jee.😔

Except Naani/Naana and Dhruv the whole family is so bad and they all need to check their own brain first. Sabko psycho therapy chaiye. Bahot galad family. In Tara's family sirf papa pagal. Idhar sabke sab either pagal or back dated.👎🏼

Edited by jhalak7 - 1 years ago

Agree. Except for Nana/Nani, I have not found anyone likeable in his fam.

I was not expecting this show to be a typical saas bahu/in laws drama with bhabi as villian/third love triangle

i was thinking may be tara will come, his family will like her, support her. Kind of show good bonding as because she will have good traditional values. May be dhruv ideologies will clash with her. As she doesnt know anything about this time. 
then they will fall in love, some drama and twists 

But nothing as expected

Edited by Ria23 - 1 years ago

IKR.. it was sooo off-putting. For once, can't we have some normal characters in the family? Tone down those insecurities and be like normal?! This felt like a super toxic sitara family, rishta wahi, soch na jane konse Sadi ki 

I also thought they would be nice. May be 2023s crazy family....whole day smart phone,saas bahu serial dekhnewala kind of crazy but cute family. But they are just backdated,toxic family. There is no fun to watch this family.👎🏼

I wish this family was like vagle ki duniya... middle class but progressive family... than it would be fun to watch contrast in 17th century and 21st century families.... here they are almost same...... 

I do not like that idea of marrying one brother to stay close to another one .... I strongly dislike it.

Originally posted by nautankitadka

Agree. Except for Nana/Nani, I have not found anyone likeable in his fam.

and Prince - I love him with princess ❤️

I think - they are nani & dada.

Originally posted by A4Anjie

and Prince - I love him with princess ❤️

I think - they are nani & dada.

Yes, the kiddo is adorable too. 

@Bold: Thanks for the correction 👍🏼

Originally posted by A4Anjie

I wish this family was like vagle ki duniya... middle class but progressive family... than it would be fun to watch contrast in 17th century and 21st century families.... here they are almost same...... 

I do not like that idea of marrying one brother to stay close to another one .... I strongly dislike it.

IKR.. it was just an awful addition. They could've just moved on and remained friends or whatever.. this toxicity was not at all needed. I'm a sucker for good bhabhis.. ye wali nahi 😭

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

IKR.. it was just an awful addition. They could've just moved on and remained friends or whatever.. this toxicity was not at all needed. I'm a sucker for good bhabhis.. ye wali nahi 😭

already the other dramas are filled with such stuff..they shouldnt show it here.