Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I dont want dhruv to go to 17th century...idhar hi theek hai😭

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I wish something happens like her mom comes to her dreams and says Bhaiji already passed away and there are ruckus in that hug and Taara leaves Dhruv. He realises his love for her after she disappears 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Tara first needs to find the time machine in present day. She's yet to think about how she would go back.😂

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: PangaNaLe

Tara first needs to find the time machine in present day. She's yet to think about how she would go back.😂

Perhaps, the wrist watch gifted to her will be a Time machine in 21st century? 🤔😆

dhun.laagi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: la_Reine

I dont want dhruv to go to 17th century...idhar hi theek hai😭

He will go in the future when he really falls for Tara or realises his dad is trapped in the 17th century prison maybe. Right now, so early on in the show, seems unlikely, especially when there is still so much to unfold here too. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sxursaep

I wish something happens like her mom comes to her dreams and says Bhaiji already passed away and there are ruckus in that hug and Taara leaves Dhruv. He realises his love for her after she disappears 

I don't think they will kill Bhaiji off so early. But yeah, if she feels like the worse can happen, she might try to leave but fail to reach the 17th century, and Dhruv will find her and get her back maybe..

dhun.laagi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PangaNaLe

True that, she has no clue except that it is somewhere near that Dehradun train 😆

dhun.laagi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Perhaps, the wrist watch gifted to her will be a Time machine in 21st century? 🤔😆

Possible it could be the key 👍🏼

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

If that wrist watch is a time machine, then Tara's mom won't have given it to bhayiji just like that. Actually that wrist watch could be of Dhruv's dad. Its possible the woman Dhruv's mom was talking about, who "took him away" could be Tara's mother.