Posted: 1 years ago

Serves you right for attending, dumbareeena. I can’t with these influencers 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Her hair is off putting 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Just listened to her rant. That’s 15 minutes of my life I am never getting back. She sounds extremely entitled and obnoxious. It’s fine to rant at the event organizers for not living up to their end of the bargain but this dumb ho here throws shade at even other influencers while she calls them “micro influencers”. What is she? The queen of all influencers? There’s always going to be someone bigger than you on social media, girl! Calm your tits down. Lord have mercy. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Just listened to her rant. That’s 15 minutes of my life I am never getting back. She sounds extremely entitled and obnoxious. It’s fine to rant at the event organizers for not living up to their end of the bargain but this dumb ho here throws shade at even other influencers while she calls them “micro influencers”. What is she? The queen of all influencers? There’s always going to be someone bigger than you on social media, girl! Calm your tits down. Lord have mercy. 

I am extremely sorry! 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She talks, talks and talks. Get to the point ffs. Idc if you have good friends or if you have kids, talk about the event. 

The amount of reflective makeup on her face though 😆

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I am extremely sorry! 

Don’t be silly. I didn’t give her my undivided attention. I was also washing my dishes at the same time 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I get her point.  The idea here was for these influencers to actually meet and greet these star’s specially Akshay Kumar and I think it was understood that he would be making content with them.  They get views for their accounts and the tour gets publicity.  Everyone wins.  But the event was very badly managed and disorganized and it didn’t end up being what they were promised.  She actually says it’s not the stars’ fault but the organizers.  

Reading through the Reddit comments, apparently the organizers have reimbursed her, or paid her off because the videos have been deleted from her account.  I’m also reading in the comments that the organizer is some shady dude who doxes people if they say too many negative things about him.  So either she was paid off/reimbursed or she got scared.  Or both.