Posted: 1 years ago

Hey guys! Any news how much trp the show has managed to grab in the first week?

Originally posted by la_Reine

I think thats the max this channel usually gets

You're probably confusing this with Sony, which tends to be in the 0.3-0.7 range for fiction shows. 😃

TMKOC, Wagle and Pushpa are on the same channel as Dhruv Tara (SAB) and get bigger numbers.

Anything around the 1.0 mark would be nice for the makers I think 😊. 8 is also a reasonably competitive slot.

Edited by aekiel - 1 years ago
Originally posted by aekiel

You're probably confusing this with Sony, which tends to be in the 0.3-0.7 range for fiction shows. 😃

TMKOC, Wagle and Pushpa are on the same channel as Dhruv Tara (SAB) and get bigger numbers.

Anything around the 1.0 mark would be nice for the makers I think 😊. 8 is also a reasonably competitive slot.

I thought sony and bharat get 0.3😆

I thought sony and bharat get 0.3😆

Some of Sony's shows will occasionally cross 0.5 into the 0.6-0.7 range.

I don't think any of Star Bharat's shows have ever gone above 0.4 😃

There was even one that stayed at 0.1 from start to finish (around 100-120 episodes) before getting canned- think it was Ishan's old serial. (the actor who plays Dhruv here)

SAB is technically owned by Sony; Star Bharat is a Sitara brand.

Technically, SAB doesn't do theatrics that much, so I'm hoping Shashi Sumeet go light on the drama part in this one. Which is why I'm still watching this show.

Let's hope it increases next week 👍🏼

Some of Sony's shows will occasionally cross 0.5 into the 0.6-0.7 range.

I don't think any of Star Bharat's shows have ever gone above 0.4 😃

There was even one that stayed at 0.1 from start to finish (around 100-120 episodes) before getting canned- think it was Ishan's old serial. (the actor who plays Dhruv here)

SAB is technically owned by Sony; Star Bharat is a Sitara brand.

Technically, SAB doesn't do theatrics that much, so I'm hoping Shashi Sumeet go light on the drama part in this one. Which is why I'm still watching this show.

Are you talking about GSMI? I liked that show but it abruptly got pulled off air due to low ratings. Same with Channa Mereya

Are you talking about GSMI? I liked that show but it abruptly got pulled off air due to low ratings. Same with Channa Mereya

Yes, that very one.

Wasn't bad to start with, but it went downhill scriptwise after the Kaju-Neil marriage.

I also liked Ishan in the little I saw of ZMGA on Star.

Yes, that very one.

Wasn't bad to start with, but it went downhill scriptwise after the Kaju-Neil marriage.

I also liked Ishan in the little I saw of ZMGA on Star.

It was still better than many other current running shows on SP😆