Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: la_Reine

It was still better than many other current running shows on SPπŸ˜†

To be honest, it's because of GSMI and Ishhan that I tuned in to this show. πŸ€ͺ

As far as quality is concerned, in my opinion, it's indisputably the purest love story I have ever watched on ITV. I have my other favorites and all are special for specific reason but what Neel and Kajal had was simply... β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

It's because of the makers' over fondness for Pari that ultimately affected the story. πŸ₯±  

Edited by Nush_Rat - 1 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

To be honest, it's because of GSMI and Ishhan that I tuned in to this show. πŸ€ͺ

As far as quality is concerned, in my opinion, it's indisputably the purest love story I have ever watched on ITV. I have my other favorites and all are special for specific reason but what Neel and Kajal had was simply... β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

It's because of the makers' over fondness for Pari that ultimately affected the story. πŸ₯±  

Dev and Pari were also leads naπŸ˜† Pari was a bit OTT...no offence to her...but I have seen actors playing mentally challenged characters in other shows before and they make me emotional...but here Meera overdid it, and it was irritating...couldnt relate to her at all

But I loved Dev

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Dev and Pari were also leads naπŸ˜† Pari was a bit OTT...no offence to her...but I have seen actors playing mentally challenged characters in other shows before and they make me emotional...but here Meera overdid it, and it was irritating...couldnt relate to her at all

But I loved Dev

Actually, I didn't have any problem with a parallel lead couple. In fact, I appreciate that the makers were able to strike a balance with the screen space and all.

My problem was Pari's characterization. More than Meera's acting, I blame the constant flip-flop on Pari's behavior. And once she assaulted Kaju and doubted Dev for her so called 'Raju', I felt there was no room for her redemption anymore.

They tried hard to force that "Ishi-Maa" angle but it fell flat further. Not to mention to the unnecessary toxicity in the form of Dev's family.

In case of NeiKa, they were equals.

But in case of Dev-Pari, they ignored Dev royally and forced Pari's Mahanta when she was the most selfish character of the show. 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

However, I too loved Dev and Arhaan was brilliant in his portrayal. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ I loved the brother-sister bond between him and Kaju as well as how he always supported and guided Neel. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Actually, I didn't have any problem with a parallel lead couple. In fact, I appreciate that the makers were able to strike a balance with the screen space and all.

My problem was Pari's characterization. More than Meera's acting, I blame the constant flip-flop on Pari's behavior. And once she assaulted Kaju and doubted Dev for her so called 'Raju', I felt there was no room for her redemption anymore.

They tried hard to force that "Ishi-Maa" angle but it fell flat further. Not to mention to the unnecessary toxicity in the form of Dev's family.

In case of NeiKa, they were equals.

But in case of Dev-Pari, they ignored Dev royally and forced Pari's Mahanta when she was the most selfish character of the show. 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

However, I too loved Dev and Arhaan was brilliant in his portrayal. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ I loved the brother-sister bond between him and Kaju as well as how he always supported and guided Neel. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Oh yes I have liked Arhaan since Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka

Need him in a lead role now

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Oh yes I have liked Arhaan since Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka

Need him in a lead role now

Hated Jinn and this was the first time I actually watched Arhaan. But he won me over. I particularly loved his voice and the grip on his character. Even when he was angry, he was always in his element - never OTT. πŸ‘πŸΌ