Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

They way they talk about each other is fake & doesn’t look like a real relationship. Then what do I know.. whatever works for them 😂

Also, why celebs humblebrag about having OCD? It’s not a quality rather a mental condition which can get much worse if not controlled 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I feel like popular culture has made the use of "I have OCD" too trivial. It's a mental health condition much like anxiety and can even transform into a physical condition. Being/wanting to be organised is not having OCD. Bet none of them would use it so lightly if they actually knew how serious of a condition it is. 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

They make a great couple, and are 'visibly comfortable' around each other. 😃

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

That’s called being a little messy.  Saying “bad bathroom habits” implies some serious hygiene issues with bodily functions and/or wiping flushing etc.  What’s kind of ironic and funny here is that during Brahmstra promotion he had said something to the effect of how he wants Alia around him all the time and he can’t even go to the bathroom without her 😆

His PR really needs to drill it in his head that he shouldn’t talk at all unless it’s about movies.  Unless he doesn’t mind being known as a toxic misogynistic idiot 🤷🏽‍♀️

Keep dreaming bro ... Like he even cares about his own Besharam narratives 🤣

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Celebs flaunt OCD like a style statement. Beta kabhi sach me hogaya na, tab pata chalega inn logo ko. 

They dont understand the severity of things, bas bakwas karwa lo inse.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Alia is a top heroine..the way he speaks about her,it looks like he wants people to have a different image of her now😒. I also feel that Ayan did her dirty..he who has directed  female characters in WUS and YJHD , could let  the Isha character turn out so bad in Brahmastra.

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hamaar sunba na...

Edited by AdrakKombucha - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: you2

Alia is a top heroine..the way he speaks about her,it looks like he wants people to have a different image of her now😒. I also feel that Ayan did her dirty..he who has directed  female characters in WUS and YJHD , could let  the Isha character turn out so bad in Brahmastra.

I actually think Isha is a spy of Dev or something. There is no reason why she went on a Manali trip with a guy she knew for 2 days and then came back from mumbai when she knew he is probably gonna die or something.

If Ayaan doesn't do something like this then ig tab Alia took the role coz of her everlasting and everexisting crush on RK and now that she is almost at par with him stardom wise, would ask for fixing of her character arc