Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

nope. I can't see mine either. It shows only when I turn Show Signature ON. 

We have updated it now.

Do check.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijay

We have updated it now.

Do check.

I can see the text ones as usual! Thank you!👍🏼

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I just realised that now the text + sigg is ON.. if we have Siggies off, we can still see the text part of the sig and that's what I've been asking for years now😆 finally!!! 

Thanks so much Vijay sir and team for this new update!! ❤️

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you for this update.👏🏻

Well done to the IF Technical Team! 

K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Haan, main signature showcase karoonga, lekin main akele signature showcase nahin karoonga, main sabse pehle signature showcase nahin karoonga.

Jao pehle us aadmi ka signature le ke aao jisne mera Chowkidar ko chor kaha tha!

Pehle us aadmi ka sign le ke aao jisne mere haath pe ye leekh diya tha

sanskrit-tattoo.jpg

Uske baad, us ke baad, Vijay bhai, tum jahan kahoge main wahan sign kar doonga!!

😊 J/K. Too much free time on the weekend!

Good stuff with your software upgrades 👍🏼 All improvements should be welcomed by all!

Anjureads thumbnail

Thank you for constantly working on member experience feedbacks and improving the site everyday for us❤️. 

I admit that I am not an avid user of signatures but this feature sounds really really cool!! 

I wonder if the same thing could be applied to forum banners as well? So that more than one deserving banner from banner contests could be displayed on top of the respective forums. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Thank you for the feedback.

We will soon make this change so that Image part gets it own 500px max height limit.

Hi is there any plan to add groups for tagging. Instead of we tagging everyone individually we can create one group with whom we interact on daily basis and just tag them all at once. As it's very difficult to find usernames without actually adding them as friends.