Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Rant against KM and Aroohi

chaipaani thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I think i am little angry on how everyone is mute spectator

I am somehow okay with Manjari blaming Akshu for Neil's demise okay woh wahin the woh log gaye 

But now she has no right to tell her off. 

Ever since Akshu is in Udaipur, Akshu went to BM once but inki family inka ladka Goenka house aata jaa rha hai and that's where he met with an accident. 

Akshu is where she is supposed to be maybe ask your son why he is calling her, what was he doing there. 

Why he is giving googly eyes to someone's wife in that matter. 

Infact when she get to know Abhi met her in Kausali, she is like yeh ladki peecha nahi chodti.

By her logic Akshu kya kare duniya chod de. 

Also, Aroohi all her life she is like no 1 no 1 

Kya bewakoof logic hai 

Your mother was second wife, your mother's fault nahi krti shaadi,

You are in a way 3-4 child, bahu bhi no matter Akshu married Abhi or not, or woh neil se ya Abhi se krti coz second ya third bahu rehti coz Parth is elder. 

All her life she compares herself with Akshu. 

Maybe start working on yourself, just because you have some weird obsession saamne wala jeena chod dega kyaa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: entertainment10

I think i am little angry on how everyone is mute spectator

I am somehow okay with Manjari blaming Akshu for Neil's demise okay woh wahin the woh log gaye 

But now she has no right to tell her off. 

Ever since Akshu is in Udaipur, Akshu went to BM once but inki family inka ladka Goenka house aata jaa rha hai and that's where he met with an accident. 

Akshu is where she is supposed to be maybe ask your son why he is calling her, what was he doing there. 

Why he is giving googly eyes to someone's wife in that matter. 

Infact when she get to know Abhi met her in Kausali, she is like yeh ladki peecha nahi chodti.

By her logic Akshu kya kare duniya chod de. 

Also, Aroohi all her life she is like no 1 no 1 

Kya bewakoof logic hai 

Your mother was second wife, your mother's fault nahi krti shaadi,

You are in a way 3-4 child, bahu bhi no matter Akshu married Abhi or not, or woh neil se ya Abhi se krti coz second ya third bahu rehti coz Parth is elder. 

All her life she compares herself with Akshu. 

Maybe start working on yourself, just because you have some weird obsession saamne wala jeena chod dega kyaa

Wonderful 

This is so spt

Just want a scapegoat and whole gorillas made akshu a scapegoat 

But I want a big jhatka for whole gorillas who blame her when there is any difficulty or problem and beg for her help when they r in need of her help

Gorillas r vultures in d name of family

And regarding mata and jhadu they r most disgusting creatures 

One doesn't understand her son's pain and has this weird obsession of controlling and manipulating her son and blaming everything on her son's love cum life cum wife (our own akshu❤️❤️)

One doesn't know she is a doctor and has this jealousy over her own sister. A pure whitewashed criminal now turned into abla naari 🤢🤮😂🤣😡

Edited by Dewdrops1995 - 1 years ago
Kacchakela21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Like I said in some other comment,  Manjari is the definition of a pathetic,  misogynistic,  pick me girl , in this case a pick me buddhi. Who in their right mind would criticize a woman for not picking up calls from an ex who's going to marry her sister? Manjari is just mad that Akshara did not turn out to be the loser doormat Manjari was to her husband. 

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

In an attempt to show Akshara 's struggle they have made everyone else so dumb and selfish...

Otherwise is it possible that nobody is bothered about her?

Arohi was enough to be a grey character there was no need to make goenkas so blind to Akshara 's pain...

Their daughter got married given birth but they haven't met her spouse or child....is it possible??

chaipaani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kacchakela21

Like I said in some other comment,  Manjari is the definition of a pathetic,  misogynistic,  pick me girl , in this case a pick me buddhi. Who in their right mind would criticize a woman for not picking up calls from an ex who's going to marry her sister? Manjari is just mad that Akshara did not turn out to be the loser doormat Manjari was to her husband. 

Yeah i don't understand why she is just so mad. 

And what do you mean by bhag kr kyun gyi 

I swear to god mere saamne koi aese hota main bhi jaati also would call ambulance. Ajeeb dailogues kyun likhte h yeh log 

Abhimanyu k ph mein password bhi nhi h itna nazar rkhti h maa uski. Itna toh clg k bachon k peeche nhi padhti kisi ki maa

chaipaani thumbnail
Originally posted by: viji2111

In an attempt to show Akshara 's struggle they have made everyone else so dumb and selfish...

Otherwise is it possible that nobody is bothered about her?

Arohi was enough to be a grey character there was no need to make goenkas so blind to Akshara 's pain...

Their daughter got married given birth but they haven't met her spouse or child....is it possible??

This. I would have preferred her to properly disappear from their life and to be met unexpectedly instead of pta bhi h kahan h and everything still indifference.