•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

It is a work of art that is both beautiful and powerful. The film tells the story of a young girl named Pari who struggles to find her place in the world after losing her mother. The movie is visually stunning, with breathtaking cinematography and an ethereal soundtrack that transports viewers into Pari's magical world. 

Tripti Dimri delivers a mesmerizing performance as Pari, capturing the character's vulnerability and strength with equal measure. 

But what makes Qala truly special is its message of hope and resilience in the face of adversity. Through Pari's journey, we see how love and family can help us overcome even the greatest challenges.  In short, Qala is a masterpiece that deserves to be seen by everyone. It reminds us of the power of storytelling to heal, inspire, and unite us all.

All I can say is, Qala is one of those few movies that have left an impact on me. It's beautiful, in every sense of the word.

It is going to become a cult classic.

Posted: 1 years ago

You should watch Black Swan if you haven't, it's very similar. Qala is a beautiful movie, its haunting cinematography makes the experience even better and everyone is amazing in the movie, but Black Swan is on another level imo