Dhruv Tara as Radha Krushna - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by nautankitadka

Some stories are not meant to be happy endings, but the journey is beautiful nevertheless ❤️

Dhruv and Tara are classic star crossed lovers. Its obvious they're not getting a happy ending. 

Originally posted by PangaNaLe

Dhruv and Tara are classic star crossed lovers. Its obvious they're not getting a happy ending. 

Yes, I have a strong feeling on that too. But since this is iTV, and if audience does demand it, they will give a happy ending. SSP definitely did that for Uday and Vashma on Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye 👍🏼

Yes, I have a strong feeling on that too. But since this is iTV, and if audience does demand it, they will give a happy ending. SSP definitely did that for Uday and Vashma on Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye 👍🏼

I haven't watched the show you're talking about. But showing a happy ending for the couple in this show is really difficult. They literally belong from two different centuries. Either Tara would have to stay in 21st century with Dhruv, or Dhruv would have to go to 17th century with Tara. Either one of them would have sacrifice their family and leave their life behind for them to be together. Such an ending is not really happy for the character making the sacrifice whether its Dhruv or Tara, even if its for the couple. And we are shown that Dhruv and Tara really love and are attached to their family.

Apart from that, Tara's dream is to become a doctor. She can't be that in 21st century because she doesn't have the knowledge of the modern world. She never went to school or college. I believe her arc is to get inspired by the modern world, go back in her time and fight for women's rights to create the better future she saw.  

I haven't watched the show you're talking about. But showing a happy ending for the couple in this show is really difficult. They literally belong from two different centuries. Either Tara would have to stay in 21st century with Dhruv, or Dhruv would have to go to 17th century with Tara. Either one of them would have sacrifice their family and leave their life behind for them to be together. Such an ending is not really happy for the character making the sacrifice whether its Dhruv or Tara, even if its for the couple. And we are shown that Dhruv and Tara really love and are attached to their family.

Apart from that, Tara's dream is to become a doctor. She can't be that in 21st century because she doesn't have the knowledge of the modern world. She never went to school or college. I believe her arc is to get inspired by the modern world, go back in her time and fight for women's rights to create the better future she saw.  

By happy ending, I mean they will concoct a way for a 21st century version Tara to come in the last few weeks, regain her memory or something and then have them marry. The 17th century version Tara and the 21st century Dhruv will not happen, for the obvious reasons even you laid out. Seems far-fetched, but it is not impossible for SSP. 

By happy ending, I mean they will concoct a way for a 21st century version Tara to come in the last few weeks, regain her memory or something and then have them marry. The 17th century version Tara and the 21st century Dhruv will not happen, for the obvious reasons even you laid out. Seems far-fetched, but it is not impossible for SSP. 

Oh you mean reincarnation. Yeah that's possible.

Oh you mean reincarnation. Yeah that's possible.

Yepp! But let's see what they wish to show. Ultimately whatever they explore, they will still have that background of Radha Krushna portraying eternal and selfless love ❤️

Posted: 10 months ago

She called him her Kanha indirectly. Makes my heart sooooo happy ❤️

Wow!❤️

PS: I am missing Tai ji's Mannats. 😒🥺......17th century me kisi ne mannat hi nahi mangi.

Originally posted by PassionStar

Wow!❤️

PS: I am missing Tai ji's Mannats. 😒🥺......17th century me kisi ne mannat hi nahi mangi.

So true! She was a sweet one ✨️

Maybe at the end the show will shift to 2050 and they will be reincarnated.