Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Is today’s precap the pivot to the stalemate of a show?

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

In my opinion, yes! N May I say finally! This is who gen 3 is …as surekha aptly asks YRKKH…if I may answer yeh rishta Abhira kehlata hai…as I mentioned elsewhere love can’t be forcefully snatched …nor can it be given as a compromise which is how Aarohi snatched the necklace from abhi’s hands n akshu says whatever she says to Abhinav…I ff most of the show but it’s not rocket science…lol ..did understand what was going on

now pray use that pivot n bring some movement to your flat show…bring some sanity back …give the essence of the show back n that is Abhira…no offense to Abhinav n all the offense to Aarohi n Manjari 

Since they love parallel…flip the pre confession n confession parallel n unite abhira …give them an episode worth of conversations…let them talk n let them listen …without eavesdropper n without any modicum of sacrifice or mahaanta or responsibility …for once let them focus on themselves….you can bear the responsibility of your household only if both wheels of the vehicle work together n that is Abhira 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Pr1yanka

In my opinion, yes! N May I say finally! This is who gen 3 is …as surekha aptly asks YRKKH…if I may answer yeh rishta Abhira kehlata hai…as I mentioned elsewhere love can’t be forcefully snatched …nor can it be given as a compromise which is how Aarohi snatched the necklace from abhi’s hands n akshu says whatever she says to Abhinav…I ff most of the show but it’s not rocket science…lol ..did understand what was going on

now pray use that pivot n bring some movement to your flat show…bring some sanity back …give the essence of the show back n that is Abhira…no offense to Abhinav n all the offense to Aarohi n Manjari 

Since they love parallel…flip the pre confession n confession parallel n unite abhira …give them an episode worth of conversations…let them talk n let them listen …without eavesdropper n without any modicum of sacrifice or mahaanta or responsibility …for once let them focus on themselves….you can bear the responsibility of your household only if both wheels of the vehicle work together n that is Abhira 

Dil Lelo for this post! Ye lo medal ☢️👏❤️

Pr1yanka thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ammygurl

Dil Lelo for this post! Ye lo medal ☢️👏❤️

Awww thank you! 😊❤️ it was heartfelt…I’m so fed up n so invested

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@bold: +1

sunshining thumbnail

Loved your post Priyanka and agree with you, phew finally 😅😅😅, relief on the way from nearly 60 days of DDP and cringe.

@bold, loved this part. 100% agree. I know there are still a few stumbling blocks to jump over for Abhira, but for the first time in a long time, I am excited to watch this. I dont mind the drama as long as the incest wedding stops and Akshu doesnt make any silly mistakes.

Felt relieved seeing Akshu in the hospital, she didnt walk away shocked at her own reaction. I said in the other thread, if gorillas, Nav and Ar think they can keep Abhira apart after witnessing Akshu's reaction, they all need to be cliffed. Loved Surekha for expressing her thoughts loudly. No doubt everyone had similar thoughts but not wanting to speak aloud.

I didnt watch the episode in full, just Abhi's dream and the pre cap. Abhi looked super angry walking into gorilla house and Akshu looked scared holding her phone. Did Abhi figure out the truth about Abhir? . Wouldnt have imagined to have been this angry if it had anything to do with the wedding because he has accepted it. 

I am rooting for Akshu to sing for Abhi. Abhi's soul connected with Akshu's voice first, this needs to be what makes his heart beat again. Yes Akshu being married and Abhi's promise to Ruhi will need to be dealt with. I am hoping Abhi knows Abhir's truth and confronts Akshu as soon as he wakes up. Manjari will flip the minute she finds out about Abhir. As for Nav, have a feeling he will now play cupid to bring Abhira together. 

Ar/Ruhi they are not going to go away easily. But I dont want any more wedding talks. We have seen too much cringe already. Ar has had her time in the limelight, time for her to go back to being part of the furniture. 

Lets be positive for the next few days at least. Tomorrow may be a cringe day too with Akshu and Nav, wednesday is when I am hoping Abhir's truth comes out. Unsure if I mentioned earlier, according to google 4000th episode is on wed. There has got to be some dhamaka then. Fingers crossed.

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sunshining

Loved your post Priyanka and agree with you, phew finally 😅😅😅, relief on the way from nearly 60 days of DDP and cringe.

@bold, loved this part. 100% agree. I know there are still a few stumbling blocks to jump over for Abhira, but for the first time in a long time, I am excited to watch this. I dont mind the drama as long as the incest wedding stops and Akshu doesnt make any silly mistakes.

Felt relieved seeing Akshu in the hospital, she didnt walk away shocked at her own reaction. I said in the other thread, if gorillas, Nav and Ar think they can keep Abhira apart after witnessing Akshu's reaction, they all need to be cliffed. Loved Surekha for expressing her thoughts loudly. No doubt everyone had similar thoughts but not wanting to speak aloud.

I didnt watch the episode in full, just Abhi's dream and the pre cap. Abhi looked super angry walking into gorilla house and Akshu looked scared holding her phone. Did Abhi figure out the truth about Abhir? . Wouldnt have imagined to have been this angry if it had anything to do with the wedding because he has accepted it. 

I am rooting for Akshu to sing for Abhi. Abhi's soul connected with Akshu's voice first, this needs to be what makes his heart beat again. Yes Akshu being married and Abhi's promise to Ruhi will need to be dealt with. I am hoping Abhi knows Abhir's truth and confronts Akshu as soon as he wakes up. Manjari will flip the minute she finds out about Abhir. As for Nav, have a feeling he will now play cupid to bring Abhira together. 

Ar/Ruhi they are not going to go away easily. But I dont want any more wedding talks. We have seen too much cringe already. Ar has had her time in the limelight, time for her to go back to being part of the furniture. 

Lets be positive for the next few days at least. Tomorrow may be a cringe day too with Akshu and Nav, wednesday is when I am hoping Abhir's truth comes out. Unsure if I mentioned earlier, according to google 4000th episode is on wed. There has got to be some dhamaka then. Fingers crossed.

Thank you…yeah I agree too …I see positive…of course aarohi won’t give up on her obsession this easily