Anupamaa

So has Kinjal forgiven Toshu for cheating??

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

So in the starting when Toshu was sick....Kinjal was like he is my baby's father so I will take care of him.....but Shivratri ke din she was sitting with Toshu all lovey dovey and even wore those bangles from Toshu...

So one more serious cheating issue has been turned into a joke....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DailySoapBai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes 

Vanraj, Toshu, Ankush are forgiven for actually cheating buy they will dissect into Anuj and label him a cheater despite him not doing anything. 

Basically the story line is Shah's are entitled and the whole world resolves around them and their prospective 

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

You can only forgive the one who has wronged you. Kinjal does not think Toshu deceived her. It was just anger issues. She was hurt at Toshu but she was never disgusted at him. Mann Hi Mann, her respect for Toshu increased after the EMA. After all, EMA is the proof of masculinity.

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

In this show only women are vamps

Kavya, Rakhi, BB(initially), Pakhi, Maaya 

The men are given excuses ..Van is a cheating useless cockroach but an Acha pita. Toshu is terrible but still Paris father aka acha pitha in the making. AB is in a loveless marriage 

But Maaya ..my god she is a the hoe of all hoes for ..one sided love. even tho they ruined her for DeviMaa I still feel for Maaya. Plus come on..Chhavi is just enchanting to watch. But jealousy isn’t allowing proper Chhavi scenes like dancing etc cause it will show how clunky RG really is 

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

What cheating🤔

The last time I remember he was suffering from anger issues. Poor Toshu😭

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Dumb Kinjal is even worse than Anupamaa and that's saying something 🤣

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Kinjal is worst then anupama. At least anupama divorced vanraj but Kinjal accepted good for nothing toshu. Anupama had poor family background which resulted in her low self esteem n accepting abuses whole life. But Kinjal is highly educated n successful n super rich still she accepted cheater husband.

At least vanraj worked hard n feeded his children but toshu is muftkhor n fraud n chor. He can't even be called "achey pita".

sleepyupma thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Cheating vo kya hota hai ??? Uske tho physical needs the na, nahi ?? Anger issues ?? Cheating kahaan se aaya beech me

Toshu is not a cheater, but Kinjal definitely is a pea brained dumbfu**😡

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

So one more serious cheating issue has been turned into a joke....

Sorry but it's not a joke. Cheating is more of a rite of passage for Shameless Shah men. Waiting for winter to join the ranks soon and be anointed as accha beta/accha bhai on accomplishment of the same considering acche pita title is already overburdened with many claimants

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: ShahH8er

Sorry but it's not a joke. Cheating is more of a rite of passage for Shameless Shah men. Waiting for winter to join the ranks soon and be anointed as accha beta/accha bhai on accomplishment of the same considering acche pita title is already overburdened with many claimants

Of course, but for Samar it will be because Dimpy will turn negative as she has guts to speak against Bhagwan Baa Baa, so he will cheat to find respite from a bad marriage and will be hailed a hero for that.