Anupamaa

I genuinely felt sorry for MAA today - Page 2

lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

This content was originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Yes, I know I always troll MAA and wish her to suffer. But, today I genuinely felt sad for her. I am not joking. The woman for whom she put her family at stake, today supported the woman who wants to wreck her home. She gave shelter to a homeless Dimple but Dimple feels MAAya is right. Her worthless son thinks Dimple is right. Her husband hid such a big truth from her. Today, she was fully shattered. I felt bad for her after a long time.

I feel sorry for myself, knowing Dkp dirty games I fell in this trap again feeling pity for Anu and hated Anuj.

So in upcomming episodes V will keep trying his luck and Maa will show his place .Devi vs Asur ,Devi vs Maaya there is no place for humans in this show.

Anuj apna muh chupke corner me peda rehega as he has been raped by maaya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

First welcome to posting.👏🙏

I was only sucked into Devijii’s drama for one month and half before my hate for her started to grow. Stopped watching month ago and now just to come here to troll now. Much better for my sanity and comical relief.🤣

As for reading that our Deviji wasn’t supporting her husband but Maya did. I am not surprised to read this.
Maya truly has started to care for her daughter ‘s foster dad and isn’t using him for money nor see’s him as a bank account balance.  

Of course Anu will not stand up for her husband in front of her mother in-law and true love she rather have lighting strike her twice in one day instead.🤦🏻‍♀️

For this Deviji, Anuj is just a means to end like his foster child is. Both will be used until neither are needed.😡

Now for Anuj, I have no sympathy here for  him either. You are standing there seeing how everyone in your wife’s family once again is treating you but instead of saying something you allow it to continue.😡

You  see clear as a night and day that one woman has your back and the other one doesn't but bell don’t go off in your head wondering why?🤦🏻‍♀️

As for Pakhi, there is a first we agree on, (probably the only time) Maya is her foster sister's bio-mom, so she should take her child and leave. Now it will be better if she told her mother this and help move the process along.👏👏

As for Maya, she did go the wrong way falling for this pathetic loser, Anuj isn’t worth the wealth he is build on. I have seen better man, Maya could do better, much better.
She needs to take her child and run. Don’t look behind. Just look ahead. She can offer her a better life, without stress. She has the means to do it and succeed.

No need to leave her child behind in the hands of these two comical fools.  Neither one can stand up for themselves so how will they stand up for her daughter next time her foster mother’s family attacks her again.😡 There will be a next time again and again.😡

Snowstorm22 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

I have watched only a few clips so I can't say much about it. ..My feelings are the same as yours. I do not have a little bit of sympathy for her for some reason. who has asked her to bring Maaya home and bet on CA? 

Above all, she knows how Anuj is. Even then she is hurt and feels cheated.

The time when Vanraj was manipulating Mukku and playing with her emotions...Did Anu tell Anuj?  did not he have the right to know about his sister who was more vulnerable than anu di?   Everything is about maa and her emotions. Every time she pretends like bechari victim. are other emotionless.  

I wasn’t watching around this time nor can I find clips on this. I did see few of clips on YouTube closer to end of the track so I can only go by those and what everyone says here.  I have to agree.

Even Mukku defended her after she found out from GK what happened while she was gone.🤦🏻‍♀️  That is my issue with her playing the victim card 24/7 only works once or twice but rest of your life, sorry no, thanks. My sympathy went out the door long ago and will not be walking back in.

What's wrong if anyone has developed feelings for anyone else? 

What was anuj doing? he loves Anu for 26 years. yeh uski tapsatya hai.. but when he knew that anupama  got married.. kya karne aaya tha woh anu ke ghar ke bahar.

Maaya bhi wait kar legi, jab Anuj anu ka divorce ho jaayega.. tab tak.. ek ko bechari, victim dikhane ke liye sab characterless or vile or sanskaar less

only Anu, anupama mahan. inhe dev lok mei hon achahiye, dharti par kya kar rahe hai

You can’t stop some one for developing feeling for them.
They can all come talk to me when Maya either has an 8yrs affair with Anuj or 18 yrs old bio child with Anuj. Until then who cares, it is just feelings.😡

Maya went about it the wrong way. It is no worse than what  Anuj did. 🙄

Vinrij and Kavya and their feelings turned into 8 yrs affair that started visiting her home eating on her table but Maya is the problem.😡 Just give her child back so she can move on from both of you with her child.😡

Ankush feeling turned into 20 years affair that produced a 18 yrs old son but Maya is the home breaker.😡

Double standards run wild in Ahmedabad these days.😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Snowstorm22 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Harish111

I will only feel sorry for her if she understands everything which is happening is HER FAULT, she is unable to prioritize her husband and CA. She decided on the dimpy thing. She keeps going to shah house. She also hides truth from her husband. She cheats on her husband emotionally with her ex

The day she realizes that, the day i will feel sorry for her

Its very difficult to sympathize with someone whose problems are self caused. Unless she learns she will continue being miserable for the rest of her life

Exactly! 👏👏👏👏 You can’t sympathize with someone who repeats the same track daily. 

There is a classic American Comedic movie called Groundhogs day. It came out in 1993.

Premise of the movie was, National TV crew goes to small but famous USA town in Pennsylvania on Feb 2nd, 1993 to witness the famous ground hog come out of his Den to see either his shadow or not.
If he does see his shadow, it means six more weeks of winter, if he doesn’t, it means spring will come early. The TV crew get stuck on this day for almost  entire movie.

This is how I always see Anupama, she wakes, up does the same as day before, it continues on 24/7, 365 days a year. Only difference between the movie and her. The TV crew came out of their misery eventually.