Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Musketeer_95 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: surabhi01

Then how  mukku  was running  business  she can run business  inspite of mental.abuse but cannot  herself  understand  vanraj  intention  .

Aww mukku  nanhi munii bachi 

Same thing can be said about Anupama. She can run a whole dance academy , a restaurant and solve infinite Shah family issues giving lengthy bhashans throughout the day , but can't see through Leela's and Vanraj's manipulations.....๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

Musketeer_95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShahH8er

The same way Anupamaa joined Anuj in business despite having zero qualifications, skill or experience or rather the way she went on a picnic date with her Mishter Saah even after knowing that he cheated on her for so many years

Anybody who is unfamiliar to this show would if first time see this particular episode of their bike ride  picnic date , would think that they are a drowned in love couple... 

Did you see how she put her hands across his chest and was all sharmaofying like a new bride ??? 

Jab divorce ki date announce Hui to madam g kaise let gayi thi .... ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 1 years ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Musketeer_95

Same thing can be said about Anupama. She can run a whole dance academy , a restaurant and solve infinite Shah family issues giving lengthy bhashans throughout the day , but can't see through Leela's and Vanraj's manipulations.....๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

All of this while professing her so called deep love for Kapadia but she's barely with him as she's constantly at the shanty slaving for these people. Have to admire this convenient arrangement ๐Ÿคฃ

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

All of this while professing her so called deep love for Kapadia but she's barely with him as she's constantly at the shanty slaving for these people. Have to admire this convenient arrangement ๐Ÿคฃ

Kaise kar leti ho meri Anu ?? ๐Ÿ˜†

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Anupama manipulate  hui ho ya na ho Bas bapuji  se but  anupama  ne kabhi yeh  nahi chaha  ki anupama  ke behalf mein  kabhi  koi bole  anupama  ke liye bole 

Na Maine chaha ki  anupama  ke  behalf mein    anuj bola aur na Devika 

Haan  yeh  alag  baat hsi Devika  anuj khud anupama  ke support  mein bolte hai yeh achi baat  

Hai  but personally  Maine kabhi  nahi chahiye  anupama  ki ladaai  koi aur lade 

Personally  Maine hamesha  chaha anupama  apni  ladaai  khud ladaai  lade 

Maa aur   bachon  ki baat alag hai

Baaki main yrh bhi nahi chahti hsi barkha  anupama  ke behalf  mein lade

Bakrkha ko anupama  ko support  karna chahti hsi yeh achi baat  hsi and I appreciate  barkha  kavya  for that 

But main  chahti anupama  apni  ladaai  khud lade 

surabhi01 thumbnail

Yahan  pur kavya  aur vanraj  jaise mil te they anupama  ke Ghar  use to koi aisi hi Bata de ki vanraj  aur kavya ke beech  affair  chal raha hsi 

Devika ko  batana ki zaroorst hi nahi thi .

Koi  second  person   muhe fasana chahta hai   jub tuk third  person  muje nahi  batayega tub kya muhe second  ke person  ke action  ke Pata nahi chalenga 

Waise  anupama  ko ab experience  ho raha hai  Ab anuj anupama  se keh  to raha tha ki aisa khuch  baat  nahi  but anupama  ko shak ho raha tha  baar baar anuj se pooch rahi thi muje  lag raha hai  aao Mujhse  khuch chupa  rahe hai 

amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anupama  sub samjhati hai baa ki Chaal  but  baa badi hai isliye zabaan band rehti hai  

Yaar kab tak? Galti ko support karna bhi galat ha.... jo Baa kar rahi wo galti nahi Paap hai. Jab Anupama ko pata hai tho kyu nahi bolti... kyu 

Kabhi kabhi jyada acchai bhi bohot dangerous hai. Jab baa badduva deti, ye dumb jaise sunti. Kyu palat kar jawab nahi deti?  Saas ko nahi deti, theek hai sanskari hai samaj aata hai. Jab maa samaj the tho apne maa ko generally koi bhi galat lagte tho normally bolte ya samjhate. Par te kabhi kosish kiya? Dolly ko hi dekhlo. Wi kaise galat ko immediately bolti. 

Anupama ka badi problem ye hai na wo karti, kisiko karne deti. 

PS: I am not saying you should disrespect elders but shouldn't make them feel you are taken for granted,  can say anything in the name sake of love... 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: amulbaby06

Kabhi kabhi jyada acchai bhi bohot dangerous hai. Jab baa badduva deti, ye dumb jaise sunti. Kyu palat kar jawab nahi deti?  Saas ko nahi deti, theek hai sanskari hai samaj aata hai. Jab maa samaj the tho apne maa ko generally koi bhi galat lagte tho normally bolte ya samjhate. 

PS: I am not saying you should disrespect elders but shouldn't make them feel you are taken for granted,  can say anything in the name sake of love... 

Correction: Anupamaa ke liye vo saas ya maa nahi, vo toh Bhagwaan hai ๐Ÿ˜Š

And keep aside this faaltu funda of Anupamaa that "bade hamesha sahi and unko kabhi kuch nahi bolna chahiye" for a moment. Someone whose mentality is such that playing a 15 day mamta challenge game over the parentage of a child seems reasonable; what good can be expected......

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Whole word ke  manushya  pe ho rahe atyachaar ka   ka theka shayad anupama  ne  le rakha baaki sub nanhe mune bache hai jinke pass na dimag  develop  hai aur na apne  liye khuch bol sakte hain aur  na woh apne  aap khuch Samajh sakte Hai jub tuk anupama  whole  world  ki responsibility  nahi legi 

Is mukku is small  child Jo vanraj use manipulate  kar lega ?

I don't know why  mukku  ko  choti  bachi  ki Tarah kyon treat  Kiya jaata  hai

mukku isn't a small child but was a victim of physical abuse and mental torture. She was also under therapy and was taking medicines. People like her are just like small innocent kids who are craving for love and they fell into the traps of inHUMANS like vanraj

Mukku inspite of bearing all kinds of tortures was way more mature, respectful and understanding that the SHAH brats

surabhi01 thumbnail

First st of all mukku  track whole  loop  hole track  so I don't buy she was victim  of abuse track 

It Clearly  look they suddenly  create this domestic  violence  track  to create  trp 

Because in beginning  when mukku  was not  shown  in that time cvs showing  such in a way that mukku has fight  to anuj that is why anuj was irritated  ki itne year baad  ab kyon call Kar Rahe Hain  And even he did not pick up the call 

Us time Aisa dikhaya jaise  anuj  ka mukku  se jhagda  hua  tabhi anuj ne mukku  ka call nahi  uthaya it does not look mukku  was victim  of domestic  

So I don't buy it

I

Regarding  due  to physical  abuse  if she  can run business  without  difficulty  inspite of physical  abuse mental then mukku  ko  vanraj  kaisa insaan  usko samjhane mein problem  nahi  honi chahiye 

Because  mukku  ne bahut  logon se deal Kiya hoga use business  ka itne year ka experience   to vanraj  ke manipulation  mein aa jaaye that is not possible  Ateast  for me  

Mujhe to maaya track  bhi loop hole lagta hai 

Because  orphan  ka Matlab  Hota whose has nobody   in the world where parents are  dead  or where  parents leave their children  in orphanage  permanently  Because  unable  to take care of child  further  or who are totally  abandon  by parents 

But here maaya  Is saying  I keep choti  anu  in orphanage  and then. Immediately  ran away   before i could  complete  my talk Because   so that I cannot  be catch  by mausi  

OK that time  maaya did not chance to get complete  her talk  but in those 7 year kya maaya ko Jara bhi time  nahi  mila to complete  her talk to orphanage  owner  to complete  formalities  ?moreover  she got help from couple   and with that help of couple she cannot  meet her daughter  in those  7 year ?

Moreover  maaya  could  not told orphanage  owner  please  hide me let me call police   Matlab  police  ko call nahi  Kiya khuch nahi  Kiya 

So is Tarah  se illogical  twist loop holes I cannot buy Because  pehle ke track aur aaj ke track  mein  koi connection  nahi hai .

Mukku ke aane show destroy  ho gaya kyonki  koi logic nahi  koi connection  nahi 

Ab maaya  ke aane se show poori Tarah destroy  ho jaayega   agar  jaldi  maaya ko nahi nikala 

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 years ago