firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Finally finally i found the theme of yrkkh s3....

Everyone knows theme of yrkkh 1 was arranged marriage.. 🙄

Everyone knows theme of yrkkh 2 was love marriage ❤️

Today finally figured out theme of yrkkh s3

Guess guess 

Drum rolls playing 🥁 🪘 🛢 🥁 🪘 🛢 🥁 

Theme of yrkkh s3 is live in relationship. 

1. Akshu stayed with khera for 1 year 

2. Akshu stayed with abhinav for 6 years.

So this seasons theme is do not folloe s1 and s2 and go for live in relationship and all the trp aunties kids can be happy . As when their parents are so much interested in akshu's live in relationship they cant object your choices too.. 😄😄😄😄

A fun post 😃😂 as we are already fed up of ddp 😄

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: firewings_diya

Guess guess 

So this seasons theme is do not folloe s1 and s2 and go for live in relationship and all the trp aunties kids can be happy . As when their parents are so much interested in akshu's live in relationship they cant object your choices too.. 😄😄😄😄

Hahaha I guess writer are progressing with the generation 

in Gen 1 - arrange marriage was common in that error

in Gen 2 - Love marriage became popular 

and current trend is live-in 

firewings_diya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Hahaha I guess writer are progressing with the generation 

in Gen 1 - arrange marriage was common in that error

in Gen 2 - Love marriage became popular 

and current trend is live-in 

they just made akshu to marry abhi so that they can show want and all can make a women to feel fed up of their marriage and choose live in relationship. 

1. Blackmail. 

2. Anger issues of husband. 

3. Abusive and arrogant inlaws 

4. Ignorant maika 

Kacchakela21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

S1 arranged marriage 

S2 love marriage 

S3 incest marriage 

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I'd like to believe the theme for Gen 3 is find love again. The message (if they deliver it right) is a great one that it's okay to be divorced and widowed even with kids. It's okay to be a single parent. It's okay to remarry. It's okay to love again. It okay to trust again. It's okay for the girl to choose to marry 3-4 months after divorce/husband's death or to delay it. (it's entirely her choice and others need to respect that.) It's possible to heal from past trauma. It's possible to learn from your mistakes and change for the better. It's possible to love step-children and step-parents (not all step-parents are like Cinderella's, Snow White's, or Hansel and Gretel's). It's possible to be happy and content with little money if there is mutual respect, understanding (good communication and it's right comprehension), and trust. It's possible to be civil with ex-spouse for the child(ren) and coparent. It's necessary to have healthy boundaries. Everyone can move on if they just try. Being pretty does not guarantee spouse's love, respect, and support. Divorce/breakup is not the end of the world.

Edited by neenzz - 1 years ago
Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Guess guess 

My guess was tilak lol

firewings_diya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kacchakela21

S1 arranged marriage 

S2 love marriage 

S3 incest marriage 

Or jhat shadi phat divorce 😆 

Or Saali hi poori gharwali 🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neenzz

I'd like to believe the theme for Gen 3 is find love again. The message (if they deliver it right) is a great one that it's okay to be divorced and widowed even with kids. It's okay to be a single parent. It's okay to remarry. It's okay to love again. It okay to trust again. It's okay for the girl to choose to marry 3-4 months after divorce/husband's death or to delay it (it's entirely her choice and others need to respect that. It's possible to heal from past trauma. It's possible to learn from your mistakes and change for the better. It's possible to love step-children and step-parents (not all step-parents are like Cinderella's, Snow White's, or Hansel and Gretel's). It's possible to be happy and content with little money if there is mutual respect, understanding (good communication and it's right comprehension), and trust. It's possible to be civil with ex-spouse for the child(ren) and coparent. It's necessary to have healthy boundaries. Everyone can move on if they just try. Being pretty does not guarantee spouse's love, respect, and support. Divorce/breakup is not the end of the world.

we can't expect anything from dkp now. Even though i like abhira alot i wanted akshu to stay independent and tell world that she can take care of her kid alone. She does not need validation from so called ppl who left her alone. I would have been felt glad that if abhi rectified his mistake and undertsood her point and try hard to get her back in life. But here its majorly rinse and repeat is going on. We hardly see akshu having any self respect or abhi having any control on his emotions. Akshu stopped singing and decided to stay with abhimav where as i wished her to user her singing to become famous singer to show abrohi that she also has a profession. 

But they ruined it all.

firewings_diya thumbnail

they should actually rename the show to ye tilak kya kehlatha 😆 shadi hoga ya nahi ye nahi patha but tilak sabka hotha hai 😆

Kairav and anisha

Abhi and arohi 

Abhi and arohi part 2 

Next akshu and abhinav 

Then again abhi and akshu 

Kairav and muskaan 😆

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeah, I wish she hadn't quit something she was so passionate about and felt connected her to her mother. She shouldn't have let Abhimanyu take more from her than he already had. She could have at least been doing some side hustle with singing even if they didn't wanna portray her as famous and rich.

we can't expect anything from dkp now. Even though i like abhira alot i wanted akshu to stay independent and tell world that she can take care of her kid alone. She does not need validation from so called ppl who left her alone. I would have been felt glad that if abhi rectified his mistake and undertsood her point and try hard to get her back in life. But here its majorly rinse and repeat is going on. We hardly see akshu having any self respect or abhi having any control on his emotions. Akshu stopped singing and decided to stay with abhimav where as i wished her to user her singing to become famous singer to show abrohi that she also has a profession. 

But they ruined it all.