Posted: 1 years ago

I am so happy to see Neilโ€™s smile!!! Bahut din baad saw him smile โ€ฆ dil seh.. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ 

Ayesha and Neilโ€™s both smiles are really contagiousโ€ฆ. Two happy co actors doing a fun scene ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by Coolmeg

I am so happy to see Neilโ€™s smile!!! Bahut din baad saw him smile โ€ฆ dil seh.. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ 

Ayesha and Neilโ€™s both smiles are really contagiousโ€ฆ. Two happy co actors doing a fun scene ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Yes, it's a relief. Past month has been good ! Hope the positivity prevails ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ

Originally posted by Coolmeg

Holi is when people let go of differences, fights in the past & start afresh. Hope Neil & Ayesha can do the same & at least able to have a cordial relationship. 

Edited by LadyD - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Sherry24

Awesome. You may just get some more content on this holi. Waiting for some more ;-)

Probably.. havenโ€™t made many edits with new scenes because I stopped downloading episodes ๐Ÿคฃ

I also prefer editing the old SaiRat, which is why I use those scenes ๐Ÿ˜†

Bohot saare edits hein..but sab saath mein post karungi to overdose hojayega ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Thank you ๐Ÿค—

Edited by kashmayurfan - 1 years ago