Budding closeness and new army of enemies: the real drama begins

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

It was a kind of filler episode, but very much required for building up of drama.

Viaan is the true gentleman. He managed to arrange for farm house, but just one room. And I am sure he asked the room for Katha. Both viewers and Katha guessed of sharing the room. 

The more we get to know Viaan, the more we understand Ehsan always tried to paint a different image of Viaan.

Ehsan is insecure and restless. His mom adds ghee in the fire by asking Viaan kahi rukne ka plan to nahi kar raha hai. 😑😑 A restless Ehsan comes to MamaR and both do chugli. I was thinking bechara Viaan, kaise mother and friend mila hai isko. Kaunsa mother apne bete ka chugli karti hai yaar

I don't think her problem is not that katha changed AV, she feels threatened by Katha and is scared that Viaan is shifting his priority to Katha. Its a very dangerous red flag😑😑

MamaR pata nahi kya social work karti rahti hai, when she has such low thoughts on single mothers. She is childish, immature and problematic. Stay away from her for your own sanity

Two member army is formed. Reet and Farah will join later.

Writers are trying hard to keep Ehsan a bit likeable, I felt like he missed Viaan while he was looking at the photo frame in office. Ehsan's spy sensors woke up and he started his cheap spying job of Viaan-Katha dubai trip. I want to see the reaction of Katha when she gets to know his antics. And he is suspicious about the hotel check out timings. He will get into coma if he get to know about all the things happened with them🀣🀣

Katha had a tight sleep, and she melted when she saw Mr Raghuvanshi slept outside full night. And she understood the reason without saying in words. I admire the level of understanding of these two

G family scene was good. PapaG is trying to bridge the gap with an offer for lunch with Yuvi. But Yuvi is busy with his meetings. MamaG is so powerful that she conveyed message to calm down through eyes. It is a parallel with Katha-Viaan eye communication. Hope Yuvi reciprocates and G family will be able to bridge the gap.

Reet got a vital information. Lonavala trip. I think she never saw any working woman in her life. Otherwise, office trips are not rare, right? When Katha is in a very important position in office, she will be bound to have work related trips. What is interesting in that. She should focus more on Yuvi and her marriage than Katha. She is going fall hard when Meera truth will be out

Pre cap is wonderful. We get to see close buddies Katha-Viaan, a happy Viaan laughing on Katha's reaction to tea, him making world's best healthy tea for her, a road trip with Katha enjoying sun roof ride. And boom....Katha calls him Adi😎😎

I think before this pre cap is played out, we will get to see the convo between Katha-Viaan in dhaba, Katha getting emotional of Adi, Viaan opening up about his guilt/childhood trauma. 

Till now, we got to see Katha as a struggling mother, an architect and a perfectionist. We just got a glimpse of Katha being emotional with PapaG. I felt that she was longing for a father figure and she got in PapaG. We never got to see Katha-Aditya relation, what kind of person Adi was, what he likes, dislikes, how he treated her, how they spent time together. 

The 50th anniversary of EarthCon was the beginning of ice breaking, Lonavala trip was the real ice breaker, where Katha is observing him as a different person, she feels comfortable around the person Viaan is and not at all threatened. After the dhaba convo, I feel she will be comfortable to share her feelings with him, all the pent up emotions she kept inside her for the past 7 years, as she was busy with saving her son.

Katha calling Viaan Adi is a huge step, I don't think their relation has not reached that level, neither we are ready for such a huge step. I believe that Katha-Adi used to have long rides and she used to enjoy the way it was shown. And unconsciously she called Adi...If you remember, she got FB of Adi getting into fight with PapaG when Viaan stood against MamaR. Viaan is the second man who is behaving the same way as Adi for her, with her and sub consciously she is comparing, as she miss Aditya 

Edited by Lethamukund - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruchita3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Letha.I was down with flu so was unable to write anything.Anyways i am loving the episodes & the way Katha & Viaan are coming close specially Katha.There is so much change in her ways .She is not feeling any insecurities now with Viaan even when she learnt of sharing the room.Very good progress.So from today there friendship phase will start & they will share there mind with each other.Ehsan is coming as a very insecure person in front of this Viaan.He always wanted Viaan to be this rude depressed type of person not mingling with people .The success of Earthcon share is mostly i think goe to Viaan as he is the one who is into most of the work .Somewhat Viaan doenot trust much Ehsan with work which i felt.Viaan mother is typical pshycho mother who can ruin her child life thinking that she loves him.All in all a great mature love story is coming up with lots of villans.Very much excited.

Lethamukund thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruchita3179

Hi Letha.I was down with flu so was unable to write anything.Anyways i am loving the episodes & the way Katha & Viaan are coming close specially Katha.There is so much change in her ways .She is not feeling any insecurities now with Viaan even when she learnt of sharing the room.Very good progress.So from today there friendship phase will start & they will share there mind with each other.Ehsan is coming as a very insecure person in front of this Viaan.He always wanted Viaan to be this rude depressed type of person not mingling with people .The success of Earthcon share is mostly i think goe to Viaan as he is the one who is into most of the work .Somewhat Viaan doenot trust much Ehsan with work which i felt.Viaan mother is typical pshycho mother who can ruin her child life thinking that she loves him.All in all a great mature love story is coming up with lots of villans.Very much excited.

Take Care Ruchita. Get well soon. Health comes first

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

letha -- nightie mama continues to confuse me. I know that you and sneha asked if I would write on the conflict between this mother duo but frankly there is lot of jarring parts that make no sense to me at the moment. so rather than a seperate thread, just jotting some points here

#1 I was totally taken aback when nightie mama said that viaan had never fought with her. even when she yelled at ehsaan, he always kept quiet. that is so abnormal. what kind of parent child never have conflict? that too when the parent has something nasty to say about a friend. won't you try to defend your friendship? or say something? regardless of how close a parent and teenager are, there are bound to be hiccups. how can there be no fights???

#2 I joked in DT yesterday that being a bratty teenager is a blessing because your parents are not shocked that you have your own opinion and are fighting with you. here, the lack of transition to an adult child-parent relationship does not bode well for viaan and teji. 

as I mentioned in part 1 of the conflict thread (for adi), there is a natural teething process when it comes to adult child-parent relationship. basically parent has to recognize their child is now an adult with their own opinon and feelings. for some reason, this hasn't happened here. 

regardless of how he communicates later, she is going to blame it all on kathaa. she refuses to hear what he is saying because he has never challenged her on anything. she does not even realize he has his own opinion that might be contrary to hers

so it looks like nightie mama was the adolescent in the relationship where viaan was the parent for years together. he never got to express his opinion or true feeling about anything and kept it to himself. 

#3 I am also wondering whether nightie mama was maybe depressed for a huge number of years. even ehsaan acted like he was worried and wanted to take her out. it didn't seem normal or the usual way one asks an elder out for dinner or lunch. instead, there was something odd about it -- it almost felt like ehsaan had to look out for teji or she is going to be sitting at home and freaking out or crying or something. while she seems normal now, am guessing she wasn't well for quite a few years and so everyone walked around eggshells around her -- no one wanted to upset her. 

#4 teji is unbelievably blind and deaf. viaan clearly stated that the AV upset him because he does not want to be connected to his father. rather than talk about that, she continues to be in her own bubble where she is upset that viraj didn't get the spotlight. that is super strange to say the least. there are cases of women idolizing their husband or children to the point where they see no flaws but this is way too weird. 

even now, viaan apparently kept apologizing to her but she hasn't accepted it. that is really strange. why hasn't she also apologized to how she hurt him? why is this one way street? 

ruchita3179 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mango.falooda

letha -- nightie mama continues to confuse me. I know that you and sneha asked if I would write on the conflict between this mother duo but frankly there is lot of jarring parts that make no sense to me at the moment. so rather than a seperate thread, just jotting some points here

#1 I was totally taken aback when nightie mama said that viaan had never fought with her. even when she yelled at ehsaan, he always kept quiet. that is so abnormal. what kind of parent child never have conflict? that too when the parent has something nasty to say about a friend. won't you try to defend your friendship? or say something? regardless of how close a parent and teenager are, there are bound to be hiccups. how can there be no fights???

#2 I joked in DT yesterday that being a bratty teenager is a blessing because your parents are not shocked that you have your own opinion and are fighting with you. here, the lack of transition to an adult child-parent relationship does not bode well for viaan and teji. 

as I mentioned in part 1 of the conflict thread (for adi), there is a natural teething process when it comes to adult child-parent relationship. basically parent has to recognize their child is now an adult with their own opinon and feelings. for some reason, this hasn't happened here. 

regardless of how he communicates later, she is going to blame it all on kathaa. she refuses to hear what he is saying because he has never challenged her on anything. she does not even realize he has his own opinion that might be contrary to hers

so it looks like nightie mama was the adolescent in the relationship where viaan was the parent for years together. he never got to express his opinion or true feeling about anything and kept it to himself. 

#3 I am also wondering whether nightie mama was maybe depressed for a huge number of years. even ehsaan acted like he was worried and wanted to take her out. it didn't seem normal or the usual way one asks an elder out for dinner or lunch. instead, there was something odd about it -- it almost felt like ehsaan had to look out for teji or she is going to be sitting at home and freaking out or crying or something. while she seems normal now, am guessing she wasn't well for quite a few years and so everyone walked around eggshells around her -- no one wanted to upset her. 

#4 teji is unbelievably blind and deaf. viaan clearly stated that the AV upset him because he does not want to be connected to his father. rather than talk about that, she continues to be in her own bubble where she is upset that viraj didn't get the spotlight. that is super strange to say the least. there are cases of women idolizing their husband or children to the point where they see no flaws but this is way too weird. 

even now, viaan apparently kept apologizing to her but she hasn't accepted it. that is really strange. why hasn't she also apologized to how she hurt him? why is this one way street? 

This type of mothers do exists & they thrive on the fact that there children give so much value to them & never fights or yells.This woman cant see beyond themselves

mango.falooda thumbnail

This type of mothers do exists & they thrive on the fact that there children give so much value to them & never fights or yells.This woman cant see beyond themselves

thats really sad no? I can't see a happy ending realistically for these two to have a normal relationship. it seems the only solution is to cut her off. she will make katha and aarav miserable because she will have to take revenge. ofcourse, they can just give her a brain transplant ITV style where she will magically become nice. πŸ™„

Lethamukund thumbnail

In my understanding, Viaan did not have both the parents in his life. Father left them and then he died. Mother lived in her delusion. She was physically present, but she was never there. This makes Viaan an estranged soul, where he understood the pain of his mother and he grew up from child to adult with no transition as a teenager. It looks like Viaan took the responsibility of taking care of the situation, whereas it should have been other way round

As per last episode, it was the first disagreement that Viaan had with his mother. And that is not sitting well with me also

When two humans live under a roof, there ought to be some differences, right? That makes us humans. otherwise we can call them robots

ruchita3179 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lethamukund

In my understanding, Viaan did not have both the parents in his life. Father left them and then he died. Mother lived in her delusion. She was physically present, but she was never there. This makes Viaan an estranged soul, where he understood the pain of his mother and he grew up from child to adult with no transition as a teenager. It looks like Viaan took the responsibility of taking care of the situation, whereas it should have been other way round

As per last episode, it was the first disagreement that Viaan had with his mother. And that is not sitting well with me also

When two humans live under a roof, there ought to be some differences, right? That makes us humans. otherwise we can call them robots

This type of mothers dont want to see any other opinion other than hers .In real life such son can never have any happy married life if he stays with mother. You know in our society all the blame goes to the daughter in law in case son stays separately but in reality i have seen may selfish mothers who cant see a happy son.In real life not all mothers are great & actually very selfish to core.

mango.falooda thumbnail

This type of mothers dont want to see any other opinion other than hers .In real life such son can never have any happy married life if he stays with mother. You know in our society all the blame goes to the daughter in law in case son stays separately but in reality i have seen may selfish mothers who cant see a happy son.In real life not all mothers are great & actually very selfish to core.

exactly! I can't see a happy ending realistically. she is really mean and psycho. she can't even bear for viaan to get the spotlight in the AV for the work he has done. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

I would love if viaan turned his back on her. I can see this happening in the original turkish dizi because they are far more ruthless and realistic that way but in ITV..... 

mango.falooda thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lethamukund

if she can't remember any disagreement between the two of them, it is just plain weird and strange. this means viaan went out of his way to say nothing that would upset her at any cost. strange, strange, strange.

how did he not choke in such a suffocating home? ugh. every time nightie mama scene comes up, part of me either tunes out or I start eye rolling. πŸ™„