Udariyaan

Does Admat still have a chance?

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

They have ruined Advait, i really wanted to see Admat I think their chemistry is so good!!

I don't want Nehkam because I think that's just boring. Advait and Nehmat together is so much more interesting

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Sadly .. makers have another plan. Advait's char is destroied beyond any redemption possibility. 🥺

I too think adMat would've been much exciting as a couple

Edited by awida - 1 years ago
Chowmein123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please makers unite admat I love their chemistry and they look good together than nehkam it is so boring 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Cant they see that NehVait has more shippers? Why are they destroying the show?

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: la_Reine

Cant they see that NehVait has more shippers? Why are they destroying the show?

I think NeVait shippers aren't that much.. because TRPs aren't affected by the new turn of events.. which makes me think that there are also lots of NehKam shippers.

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Not really! Advait's character assassination can be reversed anytime they want. If he becomes a killer, they can bring a duplicate. But how will they explain this nauseating soul connection that Ekam has with Nehmat or her constant crying for Ekam. 

Admat have absolutely no feelings for each other - even after living together for a couple of months. She kept dreaming about Ekam and he kept having affairs. And after separation, the only flashbacks she gets are of him attacking her. How will they show her falling for him?

that said anything could happen!!!

Edited by Irshita - 1 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

trp fell down to 1.5 from 1.7.

Originally posted by: awida

I think NeVait shippers aren't that much.. because TRPs aren't affected by the new turn of events.. which makes me think that there are also lots of NehKam shippers.

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

But its a slot leader and Colors topper

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

Not really! Advait's character assassination can be reversed anytime they want. If he becomes a killer, they can bring a duplicate. But how will they explain this nauseating soul connection that Ekam has with Nehmat or her constant crying for Ekam. 

Admat have absolutely no feelings for each other - even after living together for a couple of months. She kept dreaming about Ekam and he kept having affairs. And after separation, the only flashbacks she gets are of him attacking her. How will they show her falling for him?

that said anything could happen!!!

true though they had butcher advait's character they can bring his duplicate and mend it by giving him totally different character than advait and mend it but its of not use when nehmat keeps remembering and crying for ekam

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

People are so crazy for still demanding nehvait. There is no way to redeem Advait and people actually want nehmat to go back to him? That's sick