Kangana truly needs to seek professional HELP!

Posted: 1 years ago

She’s beyond help. 

One day news will break perhaps  

https://youtu.be/C2gxLttlVOw

At first image, I don't get it. The dubey was supporting her and she sort of snubbed her for calling her mom poor and then in insta-stories called out the mafia out for dancing for a few coins. What's her exact point?

To bring her mom into this takes some another level of vile.

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago

Sometimes I wonder. Could Hrithik really be such a good lover? That he messed up someone this much? 

That ship has sailed, my friend😆

Abhi ye help lene jayegi toh counselor pagal ho jayega.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago

Her brain has been broken for years now ðŸ˜†

Now all she does is kulhadi pe pair rakhna

Mental illness is a demonic disease.. Most of the people are incapable of thinking logically and dont even remember much of what they or other said previously .. May God help them... 

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Sometimes I wonder. Could Hrithik really be such a good lover? That he messed up someone this much? 

I don't think it's Hrithik himself tbh.

It seems like it's her image of him that she's been nourishing and obsessive about since her teen days, like she'd said in those mails, with the whole creepy "I saw you in the newspaper and I knew you were the man for me" stuff. Hrithik thukraoing her in general probably shattered the buniyaad of her existence. And probably caused her to reactualise childhood traumas she was unaware of or something. Which probably is what caused her to explode as from 2014-2015

And if she didn't imagine them having an ONS or something, and he actually did have like a no strings attached with her (which I personally doubt), that probably screwed with her even more

Viralbhayani just uploaded a video of hrithik kissing his gf. I'm thinking that we are going to get a new rant of kangana soon

Always said Kangana was from a well to do family and never poor as she claimed earlier. They have property in prime lands of HP and are bureaucrats, landlords, upper caste elites.

I am glad she admitted it.

The tweet was compliment to her yet she took it in bad spirit too.

I guess she has had really bad experience in industry and keeps feeling defensive and is bitter. 

I am amused she says she did not go to rooms of heroes. What did she do with Pancholi, HR, Ajay, Suman jr then? 

I can see she is bitter and becoming more so as industry isolates her. 

I am not going read those links....but she seriously need a psychiatrist....and I am not mocking her but saying this seriously....because I will never mock anyone's mental health.....such a talent and its being wasted.