Bhumi: neither pretty nor talented: how did she come in BW? - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago

I found it, Capricorn!😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNrfOzt5Imo

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Clochette

I found it, Capricorn!😆

The first joke is about celebrities performing at weddings for money.SRK and Saif gang up on Akshay who has taken away their business.They brag that they've bagged the contracts for the weddings for the next 3 months.Akshay is unfazed and informs SRK that Gauri had booked him for the B'day party for SRK's own son. She said that Akshay is the best entertainer in town.SRK mutters about his traitor wife as Gauri laughs in the audience. Akshay thanks Gauri once more and leaves.

Chapter-2 Vidya

SRK and Saif assure Vidya that the award that the award is actually for the bad creative people in the industry- bad actors,directors etc. But since Filmfare is exclusive they can't call them all.So Vidya has to pass the trophy to one of them. They assure Vidya that they love her with or without clothes.

SRK:There should be no hard feelings.

Saif:Only soft feelings.

Vidya mouths "No". But both hosts get down from the stage and press her to accept the coconut.SRK wants her to accept it "gracefully".

SRK: Vidya says that she comes from the Land of Cocunuts. Where is it darling? We are uneducated.

Vidya:Kerala.

SRK: Kerala. OK tell us what happened? Why were the clothes like that?

Vidya: I was asked to trust Sajid and Manish.

SRK: Sajid Khan?

Vidya:Sajid Khan.

SRK:Well that explains a lot of things.

(Sajid's sister director Farah Khan bites her lips and looks embarrassed in the audience).

Vidya:Considering their sense of dressing. Precisely. So you know where this comes from(lifts the coconut trophy).

SRK and Saif: So how do we look? We want your phone no: .But we'll get that later.

Vidya: You know when I saw you on stage I said "Wow. Yashraj has such cool waiters."

(The function is held at Yashraj studios.Kareena can't believe what Vidya just said while Twinkle laughs approvingly.)

Vidya: Do you still love me?

SRK: We still love you darling.

Saif: We'll see you around.

Vidya: Before that can I have a glass of water please?

Edited by capricornrcks - 1 years ago
Originally posted by pathaka

Her and parineeti are tales of caution about trying to “fit in”

They are both fairly decent with good debuts …but failed to capitalise on it because they wanna prove “main heroine hoon” 

The nosedive their acting skills took once they became hell bent on being the “glam” heroine …..oh boy…

And it’s not like they have fun with fashion and glamour either ….it just looks so forced and put on u wanna scream “whyyyyy”

@bold

I totally agree with you. But I think Bhumi is doing very well compared to Parineeti, who is still trying to find her "spot".

Bhumi also has a better filmography (minus Pati, Patni aur Woh and Govinda Naam Mera).

Pari's career suffered not only because of her own mistakes, but also because she was quite directly pitted against Alia.

Bhumi is striking. Although I do think, her sister is prettier. She is also talented, she was the best part in Pati, Patni and Woh. You could really see the difference in talent between Bhumi and Ananya in that movie.