Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: naaznin

It was a cute movie ❤️

To me, it still is. Re-watched it in the morning with the kids (to celebrate).

I even prefer it to DDLJ (on an empathetic level).

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Clochette

To me, it still is. Re-watched it in the morning with the kids (to celebrate).

I even prefer it to DDLJ (on an empathetic level).

I felt bad for sunil though i didn't liked anna. 

I wanted to watch his love story with juhi

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

My love for this movie...is just❤️

I can watch it 1000000000000000 times

I have a playlist where ai kash ke hum and woh to hain albela hain,and i listen to them at least 20 times a day.

Itna accha itna sweet movie..

Edited by PilloWtalk_13 - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Originally posted by: naaznin

I felt bad for sunil though i didn't liked anna. 

I wanted to watch his love story with juhi

The first time I watched KHKN I felt the same about Anna...why did she fall in love with this booooooring Chris...but then, I also was angry with Sunil because of lying about Chris,

Also the kids said that Sunil is too desperate to get Anna and were relieved about the 'girl at the end'. The youngest said (I translate): 'You told us ShahRukh says we should get up, when we fall and just dust our knees and go ahead...he can marry this girl, he likes her, too.' ... The eldest had recognized Juhi and said to her brother: 'He marries her in Duplicate.' ... The little one: 'Ah, he became a cook.' 😊

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

It was a great film. SRK’s favorite too, apparently 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9BGpX8h_8A/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Clochette thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

This movie was pure  Kundan Shah briliance.

Just before watching KHKN (it took me some time to get hold of all SRK-movies) I had watched one movie SRK had called one of his favourite ones: Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro. Such an intelligent and well made satire!!! I looked up the director and noticed that he had also done TV.

I tried to get an impression of both serials but - at that time - they weren't on YouTube yet (now, they are, but without subtitles...still, I could get an impression)...there had only been a snippet of SRK in an episode of Wagle Ki Duniya.

I watched also the movie Kundan made with Preity...quite daring as a movie, again.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Clochette

The first time I watched KHKN I felt the same about Anna...why did she fall in love with this booooooring Chris...but then, I also was angry with Sunil because of lying about Chris,

Also the kids said that Sunil is too desperate to get Anna and were relieved about the 'girl at the end'. The youngest said (I translate): 'You told us ShahRukh says we should get up, when we fall and just dust our knees and go ahead...he can marry this girl, he likes her, too.' ... The eldest had recognized Juhi and said to her brother: 'He marries her in Duplicate.' ... The little one: 'Ah, he became a cook.' 😊

Chris had a suave personality n good in studies n Ana n chris belonged to same religion. Her brother too liked chris over sunil. May be that's why it was easy for anna to fall for chris first. 

Sunil used to behave irresponsibly n used to fail in studies. 

Wow good to know ur kids r so grown up that they started analysing the movie. I watched it in childhood n me n my sisters used to love that don song.. 

Clochette thumbnail

The Don song is the favourite of the elder brother (he plays the drums since two years).

I had told the kids before that SRK would play a young guy who fails a lot but that it is a movie SRK likes a lot...and the kids already associate failing in something with falling as I had told them this SRK quote.

They generally like what SRK says...not because they find it intelligent but because it sounds true to them...and no, they don't analyse movies (not yet, at least)...