Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

tripti bagged supporting role in animal. Animal's leading lady is rashmika who replaced Parineeti

I doubt any of the ladies have anything to do in the movie. Even Alia was a show piece in Brahmastra 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I doubt any of the ladies have anything to do in the movie. Even Alia was a show piece in Brahmastra 

yeah may be that's why Parineeti left this movie for that Diljit Imtiaz movie. May be she chose big role in small film than a small role in big film

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Whether it’s Radhika, Tripti or Sanya. Any one of them could be in a better position if they were shoved down audiences throats the way Nepo kids are. They’re literally robbed of opportunities… meanwhile we see plastic in Gunjun, overacting in Atrangi Re and blandness in Gehraiyaan. 

In terms of Manushi, that one song she had in Prithviraj impressed alot of people. It was the best proper dancing we’ve seen in ages. She has more potential than the fillers and surgery nepo kids we are flooded with. 

Even Harnaaz can give these spoiled brats a run for their money 

While I agree - I don't agree with plastic surgery being bad. Tripti has done more surgery than all of the other stars combined.I don't think any other young star besides Tiger Shroff has done as much to their face as Tripti has. (Maybe Nora) So what? She can act. 

Manushi had 2 trained dancer-choreographers on set for Prithviraj. No other movie in recent years besides the big banner productions had that many. That's not hard to then copy steps. She can't emote at all.

I disagree that it showed talent. Not to mention her family completely rigged Miss India in her favor - she's not as trained of a dancer as you think. 

What makes you think Harnaaz is good? Harnaaz will not last a day on a movie set. She is absolutely unprofessional. I can't name anyone worse than her TBH. There is a reason her one Punjabi director blasted her to the paps. 

People who were beauty queens - Priyanka, even non-actors like Dia actually listened to their directors. She is worse than the nepo kids. Leaving someone in a professional lurch for fame is a big no. 

Gone are the days of beauty queens who can't act. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

yeah may be that's why Parineeti left this movie for that Diljit Imtiaz movie. May be she chose big role in small film than a small role in big film

I like Pari but never go by her movie choices....

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

I disagree that it showed talent. Not to mention her family completely rigged Miss India in her favor - she's not as trained of a dancer as you think. 

Manushi really ?

An how much surgery Tripti had ? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: mintyblue

Also, may I add that outsiders like Kriti are mediocre, and if we pitch THEM against insiders like Alia as the narrative is going on nowadays, Alia will always come out trumps.

The REAL battle would be Alia pitched against someone like Tripti, then Alia would get a run for her money. But I don't see that happening.

I dont see it happening either. But the attention Krithi and Tapsee got in last 3/4 years was suppose to elevate them. Why didnt it ? 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Manushi really ?

Tripti hasn’t had any surgeries? She still has crooked teeth. Most people would get that fixed first. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Manushi really ?

Oh yes. I don't disike Manushi but her boyfriend (the r*pist) and her family's connections exposed how rigged Miss India was in her favor. I do feel for her though because she was led on by YRF. 

I've followed Tripti for 10 years and she's done her entire face tbh to look more white. It looks good and she was always a great actress but it shows the pressure to look good. I don't think it takes away from her acting ability. She got 2 nose jobs, jaw augumentation (very rare and involved process), cheek fillers, lip fillers, and a chin implant + chin filler. Also skin lightening, botox particularly near the eyebrows. That's just the face. 

Tripti, Sonam Bajwa and Vaani probably have the most out of actresses recently. Disha and Mouni for too much. Disha can't even smile because of botox paralysis. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

While I agree - I don't agree with plastic surgery being bad. Tripti has done more surgery than all of the other stars combined.I don't think any other young star besides Tiger Shroff has done as much to their face as Tripti has. (Maybe Nora) So what? She can act. 

Manushi had 2 trained dancer-choreographers on set for Prithviraj. No other movie in recent years besides the big banner productions had that many. That's not hard to then copy steps. She can't emote at all.

What makes you think Harnaaz is good? Harnaaz will not last a day on a movie set. She is absolutely unprofessional. I can't name anyone worse than her TBH. There is a reason her one Punjabi director blasted her to the paps. 

People who were beauty queens - Priyanka, even non-actors like Dia actually listened to their directors. She is worse than the nepo kids. Leaving someone in a professional lurch for fame is a big no. 

Gone are the days of beauty queens who can't act. 

You've said a lot of things in which there is no proof of. You seem to be supportive of nepo kids....in that sense, rigging Miss World is perfectly fine too then :) 

Lots of people like Harnaaz and think she has potential. I am not bothered by her unprofessionalism (if thats true). Esha Deol slapped Amrita Rao on set and nobody batted their eyes.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Oh yes. I don't disike Manushi but her boyfriend (the r*pist) and her family's connections exposed how rigged Miss India was in her favor. I do feel for her though because she was led on by YRF. 

I've followed Tripti for 10 years and she's done her entire face tbh to look more white. It looks good and she was always a great actress but it shows the pressure to look good. I don't think it takes away from her acting ability. She got 2 nose jobs, jaw augumentation (very rare and involved process), cheek fillers, lip fillers, and a chin implant + chin filler. Also skin lightening, botox particularly near the eyebrows. That's just the face. 

Tripti, Sonam Bajwa and Vaani probably have the most out of actresses recently. Disha and Mouni for too much. Disha can't even smile because of botox paralysis. 

Damn thanks for sharing.