.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Mrunal is such a soft face , her smile ❤️ 

She was so good in sita raman 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The problem is…..there are more nepo’s coming in. There is Suhani, Khushi, Nysa, Shanaya. 

The industry will make sure people like Tripti fail. Same with Mrunal, Radika Madan types. Even Manushi Chillar has potential, she’ll also be thrown off. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Nepotism and the famous trio - Ananya, Sara, Janhvi --, as well as upcoming starlets, have overshadowed the outsiders. 

The insiders have no box-office pull but they're all over social media and commercials, which have increased their visibility ten-fold. The way they are highlighted by news portals, of course, increases their brand value, and people are so enamored by them that they forget talented outsiders exist.

Tripti and Mrunal would have easily been much more successful if nepotism didn't exist with a capital N. They are both beautiful and talented and deserve A-list projects.

Can you imagine how Gunjan would have been elevated if Tripti had done it? Or Mili if Mrunal had done it?

These projects went to undeserving Janhvi, who cannot act to save her life.

I am sure even a decade back, these ladies would have got their due.

Nepotism is reigning so fiercely that real talent is relegated to OTT platforms.

Okay, vent over. 

U guys can start yours.

Hmm but the comparison is wrong. Age wise Mrunal and Tripti have never gone for the same kinds of roles as the younger nepo girls because they are (significantly or pretend to be) younger. Mrunal was blocked by her competition - Kiara, Kriti, Mouni (TV), Yami, Bhumi and Nushratt. She doesn't want to do films like Gunjan right now because they hardly solidfy popularity. Yami has done 100x such films. 

This is why Tripti goes around praising the younger Dharma girls. They're not competition. If they were she would never have gone for them. She's aware they take up a different space. Sara would have been competition if she could act. If they were as backed as Suhana then yes they would be competition but usually they star in low budget movies where they can afford to take a salary cut. It's the audience that makes them famous. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

The problem is…..there are more nepo’s coming in. There is Suhani, Khushi, Nysa, Shanaya. 

The industry will make sure people like Tripti fail. Same with Mrunal, Radika Madan types. Even Manushi Chillar has potential, she’ll also be thrown off. 

There is no industry conspiracy as per say.

Radhika Madan has 0 fanbase and that hurts her when bagging projects because producers look at instagram pull, virality..etc. Take it from someone who worked there. She also prefers to star in offbeat projects just like Sanya recently has been doing. Tripti only recently got a break. if she doesn't gain a fandom she'll be dropped. They tried to make people like Vaani happen for years but no fandom = dropped. 

With PR snouts and people hyping existing nepo kids the industry doesn't have to do anything for others to fail. Suhana especially - now with SRK everyone will be running to give her the pick of the movies. 

I also don't know if you're joking about Manushi or what. There's a reason why everyone who was considering her dropped her including YRF. I feel bad for her but I think she should stick to modeling and kick that disgusting boyfriend. 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

wow minty agree with everything you said 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Radhika Madan has 0 fanbase and that hurts her when bagging projects because producers look at instagram pull, virality..etc. Take it from someone who worked there. She also prefers to star in offbeat projects just like Sanya recently has been doing. Tripti only recently got a break. if she doesn't gain a fandom she'll be dropped. They tried to make people like Vaani happen for years but no fandom = dropped. 

With PR snouts and people hyping existing nepo kids the industry doesn't have to do anything for others to fail. Suhana especially - now with SRK everyone will be running to give her the pick of the movies. 

I also don't know if you're joking about Manushi or what. There's a reason why everyone who was considering her dropped her including YRF. I feel bad for her but I think she should stick to modeling and kick that disgusting boyfriend. 

I liked Radhika

Maroonporsche thumbnail

How did it happen ? You said everyone loved them ?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Whether it’s Radhika, Tripti or Sanya. Any one of them could be in a better position if they were shoved down audiences throats the way Nepo kids are. They’re literally robbed of opportunities… meanwhile we see plastic in Gunjun, overacting in Atrangi Re and blandness in Gehraiyaan. 

In terms of Manushi, that one song she had in Prithviraj impressed alot of people. It was the best proper dancing we’ve seen in ages. She has more potential than the fillers and surgery nepo kids we are flooded with. 

Even Harnaaz can give these spoiled brats a run for their money 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Whether it’s Radhika, Tripti or Sanya. Any one of them could be in a better position if they were shoved down audiences throats the way Nepo kids are. They’re literally robbed of opportunities… meanwhile we see plastic in Gunjun, overacting in Atrangi Re and blandness in Gehraiyaan. 

You should watch Shiddat woth Radhika 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I just wanted to point out that Tripti did beat Sara to bag animal. So somewhere to some extent fairness still exists in the industry. Even though Sara has had more hits to her credit. 

https://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/animal-tripti-dimri-beats-sara-ali-khan-to-bag-ranbir-kapoor-starrer/

tripti bagged supporting role in animal. Animal's leading lady is rashmika who replaced Parineeti