Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

It was a good episode ofcourse minus the NehuPreet overdose. Good to see all the contestants singing contemporary and fun songs. 

Rishi was in his comfort zone and he rocked it. Brilliant performance. Great confidence & stage presence.

Loved Senjuti's performance. Maahi Ve is one of my favourite Neha Kakkar songs. Senjuti did a very fine job.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Finally Navdeep..

Saw a reel and must say wadali dances really well

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nehupreet special 

Achi khaasi zindagi chal rahi thi  meri & this episode  had to happen đŸ˜©.

Sonakshi was damn good. She was better than neha in the original. MBD well-deserved.

Bidipta was okay in the first & better in Ae mere humsafar.

Senjuthi again did a better version of Mahi ve than the original.

Shivam was superb.  Loved both the songs, so totally different, rendered with perfection.  đŸ‘Œ. Loved it.  MBD well-deserved.

Chirag :- started off superbly, could’ve worked more on the antara. Overall a decent effort, compared to his own standards.

Deboshmita :- Good rendition, but again Pehla Nasha is invaded by a certain couple in my mind - impossible to be objective here.  I think for me that will apply for whoever else renders this song. Guilty!

Rishi was in his comfort zone with Har kisiko, no surprises, did well.

Navdeep, poor guy. Actually felt sorry to see him struggling with a number like London Thumakda. 

Bottom 3, & navdeep’s  elimination all justified.  So also Shivam as the versatile singer ( he was v good yesterday also ) & Rishi as the Performer of the week ( we saw a diff Rishi yesterday 👍).

Asides

* Neha’s songs rendered by the girls, actually connected with me today. First time I ended up enjoying it thanks to Sona & Senjuthi.

* Relentless, & I repeat relentless infliction of hugs, pecks, handlocks, eyelocks, snuggles, giggles, &  gushes, topped with Jeera Aloo! Really! Like really?!,

Kya yahi pyaar hai??? 😡😡🙄.  Baby / babu & madamji, can you please be considerate about the viewers’ sanity? Ever heard of beauty in subtlety & dignity? 

And finally

“Ek karod rupay ka  agla prashn. Which of the following makes you want to throw your remote at your set?

a) Nehu’s singing  b) Nehu’s dance  c) nehu’s dress. 

d) nehupreet’s PDA

Shubhratri. 😊

Edited by anoushka_113 - 1 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Watched the Nehupreet episodes in bits and pieces

Senjuti’s Mahi Ve was sublime! She was SO good and the original composition she made was cute too. I’m loving her original songs, I hope she puts them out and releases them and all 

Sona was great as well! Shivam was great too and Rishi always shines in modern songs. 

Edited by Tani91 - 1 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Nehupreet special 

Achi khaasi zindagi chal rahi thi  meri & this episode  had to happen đŸ˜©.

Sonakshi was damn good. She was better than neha in the original. MBD well-deserved.

Bidipta was okay in the first & better in Ae mere humsafar.

Senjuthi again did a better version of Mahi ve than the original.

Shivam was superb.  Loved both the songs, so totally different, rendered with perfection.  đŸ‘Œ. Loved it.  MBD well-deserved.

Chirag :- started off superbly, could’ve worked more on the antara. Overall a decent effort, compared to his own standards.

Deboshmita :- Good rendition, but again Pehla Nasha is invaded by a certain couple in my mind - impossible to be objective here.  I think for me that will apply for whoever else renders this song. Guilty!

Rishi was in his comfort zone with Har kisiko, no surprises, did well.

Navdeep, poor guy. Actually felt sorry to see him struggling with a number like London Thumakda. 

Bottom 3, & navdeep’s  elimination all justified.  So also Shivam as the versatile singer ( he was v good yesterday also ) & Rishi as the Performer of the week ( we saw a diff Rishi yesterday 👍).

Asides

* Neha’s songs rendered by the girls, actually connected with me today. First time I ended up enjoying it thanks to Sona & Senjuthi.

* Relentless, & I repeat relentless infliction of hugs, pecks, handlocks, eyelocks, snuggles, giggles, &  gushes, topped with Jeera Aloo! Really! Like really?!,

Kya yahi pyaar hai??? 😡😡🙄.  Baby / babu & madamji, can you please be considerate about the viewers’ sanity? Ever heard of beauty in subtlety & dignity? 

And finally

“Ek karod rupay ka  agla prashn. Which of the following makes you want to throw your remote at your set?

a) Nehu’s singing  b) Nehu’s dance  c) nehu’s dress. 

d) nehupreet’s PDA

Shubhratri. 😊

All of this along with Nehu behaving like a teen around her crush..Rohu bhi aisa hi hai kya? Jaise ko vaisa mila

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

All of this along with Nehu behaving like a teen around her crush..Rohu bhi aisa hi hai kya? Jaise ko vaisa mila

Rohan was such a grounded guy as a contestant in RS. He came across as matured & dignified. This neha has turned him into a dramebaaz & clown.  Their behaviour was so nauseating. 🙄😡.  Even newly-weds don’t behave like this. 😡. Neha must be having some deep -rooted complexes reg relationships that is making her proclaim to the whole world how lovey-dovey they still are.  Maybe the age difference. 

deepsy_cs thumbnail

newly married hai to aisa hota hai..but they must not bound each other..it is called  emotional blackmail..and in long run it may result in big trouble for them..live means freedom not bondage...

deepsy_cs thumbnail

Agree, Rishi was best..he really rocked tge show..so perfect and golden voice..

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Rohan was such a grounded guy as a contestant in RS. He came across as matured & dignified. This neha has turned him into a dramebaaz & clown.  Their behaviour was so nauseating. 🙄😡.  Even newly-weds don’t behave like this. 😡. Neha must be having some deep -rooted complexes reg relationships that is making her proclaim to the whole world how lovey-dovey they still are.  Maybe the age difference. 

He was a contestant !!!

Never knew this..also that he is 6 yrs younger than Neha..maybe Neha behaves extra kiddish coz of that..she doesn't need to.

Deep rooted complexes ya..she had a bad breakup with Himansh Kohli and was depressed coz of that

altgr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

He was a contestant !!!

Never knew this..also that he is 6 yrs younger than Neha..maybe Neha behaves extra kiddish coz of that..she doesn't need to.

Deep rooted complexes ya..she had a bad breakup with Himansh Kohli and was depressed coz of that

Yes he participated in SRGMP Li'l Champs 2007 & Rising Star 2028 and he was in Top 2/3 in both the shows. He is a really good singer.