Poll Choice
Jahaan
Jordan
Elahi
Mrs. Mehta (Jordan Mom)
Login To Vote
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi all,  

It's being long time I have been active on Indiaforms. Most of my mutual friends have left this beautiful app long before. 

Just reintroducing myself it's Bhavya 

I really liked ankit in Udaariyaan & biggboss started watching him in Junooniyatt  a musical rockstar journey once again.. 

Let me know which character you guys are connecting & what u like about him

Let's see how many are active over here. 

Pls do vote for ur favourite character in the poll

I'd say Jahaan because he has a better spine & tells Elahi on her face about preferring to stay away from the mess. The scene with all three saying "excuse me,..." it was funny lol. 

But, I liked Jahaan's lines since I found Jordan too typical of guy attempting to showcase tameez for speaking with girls & Elahi asking Jahaan for defending her lol when she can defend herself but just shows she requires some dependency lol. 😂 

Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by KabutarHoled20

I'd say Jahaan because he has a better spine & tells Elahi on her face about preferring to stay away from the mess. The scene with all three saying "excuse me,..." it was funny lol. 

But, I liked Jahaan's lines since I found Jordan too typical of guy attempting to showcase tameez for speaking with girls & Elahi asking Jahaan for defending her lol when she can defend herself but just shows she requires some dependency lol. 😂 

Bro exactly Jahaan seems more composed no nonsense kind of person

Jordan and Elahi seems typical mix masala of ITv characters 

But scene was damn funny.

I was. Like what's wrong 👶 

I've only seen the first few episodes and a couple of clips of recent episodes, and I think Husna might be my favourite.