•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

It was a different year. Sure the pandemic was there but none of us truly experienced something like this before. Being stuck at our homes, looking at empty streets outside, scared to go out. I loved spending time with my family members or just keeping to myself. Would remember the fond memories. 

Those were the craziest of times. Lockdowns..Empty streets..overactive news channels..longe queues outside grocery & medical shops..uff. I feel I'm lucky enough to not get COVID as yet. Nor any of my family members. May God bless...everyone. 

For us , 2020 was more like silence before the storm (2021)

24*7 hospital duty. PPE kits for whole day. Not able to see my son for days... Though 2021 was nightmare for us. Hospital facilty getting overwhelmed with patients. It was like nightmare. Patients death suffocated and overwhelmed me. Then only I decided medicine isn't for me. I stopped practicing and enrolled for PhD. Well that's again frustrating. 

Online classes ðŸ¤¢

Wasted tuition ðŸ¤¢

Uncertainty in all aspects of life ðŸ¤¢

I enjoyed the lockdown, because I didnt feel like the only person who has no life

I don't know. I wasn't born yet.