MasterChef India S7- Daily Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

Uff I hate Aruna more now, how the f🤬 was her dish top 3 yesterday? Heights of favoriotism. This is 🤬 BS

Edited by SoniRita - 1 years ago

Naya thread bana aur kisi ne mujhe bola nahi? 

Bahot naainsaafi hai!

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 1 years ago

Why does everyone cry at giving up the immunity pin lol and that too of it's not for team elimination lol.

ho gaya same for Sachin-concept accha hai BUT BUT BUT ye wo 😡😡😡

Earlier judges were biased towards only Aruna and Gurkeerat . Then KDK did a sting operation of the judges and threatened to expose their biasedness. Now judges are biased towards KDK too☺️

So my guess was correct. Feeling bad for her, she deserved to move ahead but anyways next week is ticket to finale week, gonna be interesting. 

Originally posted by SoniRita

So my guess was correct. Feeling bad for her, she deserved to move ahead but anyways next week is ticket to finale week, gonna be interesting. 

Priyanka's out? As long as Nayan is in top 5, IDC😅 jeetne toh Michelin star, best chef in universe hi waali hi, mere bhai ko top 3 Tak hi pahucha do🥲

Originally posted by oye_nakhrewaali

Priyanka's out? As long as Nayan is in top 5, IDC😅 jeetne toh Michelin star, best chef in universe hi waali hi, mere bhai ko top 3 Tak hi pahucha do🥲

Deepaji is out ..don't know anything else about the episode coz nowadays I watch only the tasting part.

How many times can one watch chicken, fish being cooked

Originally posted by oye_nakhrewaali

Deepaji is out. 

Nayan hope top 3 pahuche😳

I am okay with deepa ji out,i did not find her last few dish to todays dish appealing. May be taste wise good but not good looking. But still her dish looked far better than aruna's stew. 

I am happy sachin is saved. The way they de motivated him, i was quite sure he is gonna out,thankfully he is still there.

Nayan got a hug from ranveer❤️

Though i lik kdk's sweet nature,but i do not how many of u feel that- kdk and aruna, close friends from MC,are chosen  one's of this season!