Paani-Paani ho gaye [Tere Bin]

Posted: 1 years ago

This is for you sofi🤗 It’s my first time writing something like this, I don’t know if it’s upto your expectations or not🙈

Murtasim is working out in the pool area when Meerub came there  with the intention of teaching her stupid husband a lesson as it seems he never went to school or maybe nobody taught him basic manners regarding how to treat a women.

"Izzat ke badle Izzat" [Women for women] this was what Nyla told her when she asked the reason behind her tears. She couldn't believe these are the words of her husband who was ready to kill Malik when he kidnapped her.

"Tum samajhte kya hai khud ko?, [what do you think of yourself?] she shouts startling him which resulted of him falling flat on his face as he was doing push-ups.

"Yeh kya badatameezi hai? Insaanon ki tarah bolna nahi aata hai tumhe", [what nonsense is this? Can't you speak like a normal person?] Now it was Murtasim turn to shout at her.

"Aur tumhe bada pata hai insaan kaise baat karte hai haan?", [Like you now how a normal person talks?] Meerub asked using the same tone as him.

"Matlab kya hai tumhara? Sab jaante hai agar yaha kisi ko baat karne ki tameez hai toh woh mai hoon", [what do you mean? Everyone knows that I am the sensible one between us] Murtasim replied with a smirk and Meerub scoffed at him.

"How delusional one can be?", She mocked him.

"Delusional aur mai, huh? Jo kehna hai saaf-saaf kaho, mera waqt zaya mat karo", [I am delusional? Say clearly what you want to instead of wasting my time] He said in a tone which clearly meant business.

"Kya kehkar aaye ho tum Malik se? Izzat ke badle Izzat?", [what have you told Malik? Women for women?] Meerab questioned dissapointedly.

"Mere kaam ke beech mein mat aao tum", [Don't interfere in my work] Murtaism said in a dismming tone and slightly pushed her not noticing that during their argument they somehow came near the pool and Meerub who was on the edge of the pool got misbalanced and fell in the pool.

Murtaism went into shock when he saw that his wife fell in the pool due to his mistake and he was about to jump in water to rescue her when she came up giving him another shock. His wife, his innocent wife was looking so sexy with the water dripping over her body, her suit hugged her figure perfectly.

“Yeh ek din mujhe dil ka mareez hi bana degi apni adaon se” [she would definitely make me a heart patient with her looks] He mumbled still mesmerised by the beauty in front of him. In his trance he went on his knees to admire his wife.

“MURTASIM…”, His wife shouted breaking his trance and he forward his hand so that she can come out but to his surprise, no not surprise this could be definitely expected from her she pulled him inside with her.

She swam close to him to give him some sense unaware of the fact that she is making him senseless with the way she is looking. Murtasim, who came to the surface gulped feeling his wife so close to him.

“Seductress…” He whispered still lost in his wife’s beauty who is shouting at him but her words can’t reach his ears as his eyes is focused on her lips, her plump lips inviting him for a kiss.

He pulled her closer to him by her waist which made her mouth shut at once. She looked up to give him a piece of her mind but stopped when she saw his eyes looking at her like she is the most precious thing in this world, in his world. He lowered his face to look into her eyes, seeking permission from her and she nodded still lost in him.

His one hand on her waist and another hand on the back of her neck pulling her more closer to him to have their first kiss. He lowered his face to kiss her when his phone rang breaking her reverie.

“Hato samne se, Tumhe toh mai baad mein dekh lungi”, [Move, I will see you later], with this she pushed him and went out of the pool.

“Mai bhi bas yahi chahta hoon ki tum mujhe hi dekhti raho”, [I too want to you to always look at me] He murmured watching her climbing out of the pool, with eyes filled with love.

Edited by Moonks - 1 years ago

Awesome  yehi to dekhna chahte thi kal mai😭

Originally posted by elsanna

Awesome  yehi to dekhna chahte thi kal mai😭

I am glad you liked it🤗

It was lovely 🥰🥰

Edited by Winterberry - 1 years ago

Forgot to tag you☺️ my new os on the pool scene😳

Superb yaar....Ye dekhna tha mujhe episode mein.

Thank you 🤗🤗

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 years ago