Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

Babies are supposed to sleep in their own little bed in the US, also u can’t carry them in your lap in the car .. even if they are crying like mad 

Both are for safety reasons.  

Car accidents can happen in a blink of an eye.  A car seat, just like a seatbelt, can be the difference between life and death.  

Little infants or even toddlers are safer in a crib or bassinet. There’s no danger of a parent accidentally rolling over them and suffocating them, and there’s also no danger of them rolling off the bed and falling.  That being said, I don’t believe a child will automatically be taken away from their parents for just sleeping in the same bed. But if for whatever reason the family is on the CPS radar than a lack of bed for the child can cause an issue. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Trailer looks great.  

I’m not someone who always thinks Rani is a phenomenal actress.  She’s no Tabu or Vidya IMO.  So I’ll reserve judgment on her after I watch the movie on OTT.  

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Trailer looks great.  

I’m not someone who always thinks Rani is a phenomenal actress.  She’s no Tabu or Vidya IMO.  So I’ll reserve judgment on her after I watch the movie on OTT.  

She is better than tabbu n vidya… coz both of them are one dimensional actress..although very very good.. but rani is multi-dimensional as she can do glamorous roles, she can bloody dance and is tremendously good with both drama and comedy…

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Both are for safety reasons.  

Car accidents can happen in a blink of an eye.  A car seat, just like a seatbelt, can be the difference between life and death.  

Little infants or even toddlers are safer in a crib or bassinet. There’s no danger of a parent accidentally rolling over them and suffocating them, and there’s also no danger of them rolling off the bed and falling.  That being said, I don’t believe a child will automatically be taken away from their parents for just sleeping in the same bed. But if for whatever reason the family is on the CPS radar than a lack of bed for the child can cause an issue. 

I am sorry, that is just retarded, over protective, first world rubbish

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I didn't feel that much about Rani's acting. I was more invested in the case (maybe the fact that sleeping next to their kids can kill them is making me question how I am alive rn)

But I love the mardaani series, so ig in my head m comparing her to that and i didn't have much except the last part when i was genuinely connected with her and I watched todha pyar todha magic just for kicks sometime back, so those images ain't leaving my mind this soon. 

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Superr ..looking forward to this one

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Reemadoresyou

Did the woman win the case and her children back?

Yes, she won after Indian government's interference. She lives with her parents and her two kids near Kolkata now. She had divorced her husband. The husband's family had also maligned her name and called her unstable and unfit to be a mother during the divorce proceedings apparently. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Rani is WOW. She always shows us all why all current actresses just don’t know how to act 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Trailer is a tad bit dramatic for my liking, but the plot seems interesting enough and Rani is killing it

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

I am sorry, that is just retarded, over protective, first world rubbish

Oh yeah, babies never die in beds. When has that ever happened 

A US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) study found that 515 deaths of children younger than 2 years occurred in adult beds during the period from 1990 to 1997.1 Although most deaths resulted from suffocation or strangulation caused by entrapment of the infant's head in structures of the bed, 121 deaths (24.5%) were reported as mechanical asphyxia due to “overlying” of the child by an adult or sibling sleeping in bed with the child. A follow-up investigation of deaths from January 1998 through July 2000 using the same case selection criteria identified 164 additional deaths of infants younger than 2 years (CPSC unpublished data). Of these, 88 (53.7%) were attributed to suffocation from overlying. The numbers included only those cases in which the death certificate gave sufficient evidence for a determination of overlying to be made and reported by the medical examiner.

For the new study, the researchers reviewed more than 1,800 infant deaths in a database of sudden unexpected infant deaths (SUID) from 2011 to 2014. In all, 250 babies -- 14% -- died from suffocation. 

The cause of 69% of these deaths was soft bedding. And almost all -- 92% -- of the babies who died from suffocation on soft bedding weren't sleeping on their backs. They were found on their side or on their stomach. Nearly half were in adult beds when they died, according to the report.