Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

People who live in USA or European countries can so relate to this movie....A fear lurks in the minds.....what if they take our children away for something they perceive as child endangerment.....like babies sleeping in the parents' beds...sometimes cultural differences are difficult to understand...

@bold, is that wrong acc to US? 

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Babies are supposed to sleep in their own little bed in the US, also u can’t carry them in your lap in the car .. even if they are crying like mad 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Yes.....and according to doctors too....Babies sleeping next to parents have a chance of choking if a parent in sleep might roll over the baby or anything similar.....

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Completely agree with you.. 

In India, a parent can scold or hit their child in case of extreme misbehaving. 

But, in US and other places, parents need to be very cautious of what they talk or fights b/w couples in front of their child lest the child blurts out something in front of their teacher.

Also it is the duty of doctors and teachers to report to the authorities if they find anything suspicious.....one of my friends toddler fell down from his bike and broke his ankle bone...they took him to emergency....the doctor reported them to CPS because he thought that the angle at which the bone broke couldn't have happened from a fall.....they didn't take the child away because the doctor wasn't a 100% sure but the CPS kept an eye on them and they would randomly make a visit at their house and check on the kids......they had twins....so if they were determined to be unfit parents.....CPS would have taken away both the kids......

Here in USA if the kid gets a burn or something ...its a nightmare taking them to the doctor...

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Rani,you light up the screen.With every release, we realise how much we miss you in films.

I hope the film is a hit.Best wishes.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow! Rani is beyond AMAZING.

What a fab performer!

Tabu and Rani are the 2 best actresses of Bollywood...each and every performance is noteworthy of theirs!

This brought tears to my eyes...what a gut-wrenching story.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Such a well made trailer. Looks promising. Will definitely watch in theatres. Rani should do more such earthy characters which suit her than roles like Bunty Babli 2, Dil Bole Hadippa, etc.

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

ufff Rani!!!  God..they don't make actors like you anymore..what a performer man..just amazing..i have goosebumps..everything looks amazing about this movie so far..rani better not be robbed off the best actress awards for this..she was insanely goood!!

exactly i felt the same way…they dont make actors like her anymore..i was literally howling the entire time i was watching the trailor…

I know she’ll be robbed off best actress award…koi na koi karan johar ki movie aa jaayegi to be given the best actress award for.. but i really hope n pray this movie gets a clean hit tag 

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Such a well made trailer. Looks promising. Will definitely watch in theatres. Rani should do more such earthy characters which suit her than roles like Bunty Babli 2, Dil Bole Hadippa, etc.

I think she was great in dil.bole hadippa 

She looked stunning , her chemistry with Shahid was good 

And she really did a great job with the comedy . She made me laugh in the movie 

Plus the dances were so good . Such an effortless and underrated dancer