tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: atominis

I would totally disagree with that about Tabu. She is the best of 90s actresses by a long shot.

Who says she is not a good actress?  But her movies did not click in the 90s nor post that except few countable. Her most primary role movies tanked. From 90s I only remember Vijaypath and Sajan Chale Sasural (not much contribution). 

Besides she would be too tall for Aamir Khan. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail

Commercially Tabu did not fit the mould. I agree her commercial films flopped.

Talent wise she is miles ahead.

I agree she is too tall for Aamir but he worked with Anushka and Katrina also who were too tall for him. So he can manage height issue. But I guess he will not because he hardly works with actors who can overshadow him.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: tomnjerry2

Sajan Chale Sasural (not much contribution). 

nice songs 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: tomnjerry2

Who says she is not a good actress?  But her movies did not click in the 90s nor post that except few countable. Her most primary role movies tanked. From 90s I only remember Vijaypath and Sajan Chale Sasural (not much contribution). 

Besides she would be too tall for Aamir Khan. 

Her recent film w Ajay is not setting things on fire

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Her recent film w Ajay is not setting things on fire

She is not someone general public goes to see. ðŸ˜†

Also she has limited acting capabilities. Plenty of things she lacks where Madhuri/Sridevi will overpower her easily. 

atominis thumbnail

She lacks commercially appreciated traits but is powerhouse in serious stuff.

Could have easily chewed anyone in a serious film. This is why only Ajay is secure enough to work with her and also let her do serious stuff in recent films without feeling insecure himself since he too is solid in intense type scenes and roles. 

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: atominis

She lacks commercially appreciated traits but is powerhouse in serious stuff.

Could have easily chewed anyone in a serious film. This is why only Ajay is secure enough to work with her and also let her do serious stuff in recent films without feeling insecure himself since he too is solid in intense type scenes and roles. 

Exactly the limited traits I was talking about. But it's just i prefer to write less. 

atominis thumbnail

I was trying to hint that Aamir has not worked with Tabu in even a serious film. He hardly works with anyone who can overshadow him as a performer.

He chooses even less known character actors. Like he never worked with Amrish Puri as he knew he would not be able to manage his voice or aura or screen presence with his own diminutive frame.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

This content was originally posted by: Alia4545

Tabu didn’t do movies with any of the Khans. 

She has acted with Salman in two movies. With shahrukh in one movie.