Wow Deviji! Slow claps 👏

Posted: 1 years ago

You didn’t even think of Anuj and CA once when you were fulfilling your dadi and beti/bahu responsibilities. When you were swinging with your ex cum dadaji on the jhula celebrating, not even once she thought about Anuj who was on wheelchair. And today when Anuj showed you mirror, you were constantly thinking about them while in Shah house and actually wanted to go home. Wow! Double dhokli kahi ki. 

Originally posted by Exasperating

You didn’t even think of Anuj and CA once when you were fulfilling your dadi and beti/bahu responsibilities. When you were swinging with your ex cum dadaji on the jhula celebrating, not even once she thought about Anuj who was on wheelchair. And today when Anuj showed you mirror, you were constantly thinking about them while in Shah house and actually wanted to go home. Wow! Double dhokli kahi ki. 

Nautanki hai puri! No sympathy at all! 

I was watching Episodes 300-302 where Kinjal is under work pressure and she fights with Jhuli. I LOVED the dialogs of Kinjal. They were APT for this pathetic excuse of a woman. 

Originally posted by Exasperating

Aaj jab choti dono Maaya aur Anuj ko keechke le gayi to deviji ka face mazaa agaya and why is she so restless in precap Anuj phone uthaye laga ki usko Darr hai ki kahi Anuj Maaya kuch kar to nahi rahe🤣

Originally posted by femmefatale09

I was watching Episodes 300-302 where Kinjal is under work pressure and she fights with Jhuli. I LOVED the dialogs of Kinjal. They were APT for this pathetic excuse of a woman. 

Yes but I hated how that rotlipama changed the whole scenario and somehow made kinjal guilty of whole thing.

And now toh I hate that rotlipama part 2 kinjal also. In fact she is even worse than rotlipama. Atleast rotlipama divorced vanar raj after finding about ema but here kinjal is sticking to that pathetic husband of hers like some glue. She has zero self respect. She is independent, her family is supportive yet she is so willing to be on toshu's side like some needy, spineless, pathetic woman. I just HATE her.🤢

Originally posted by femmefatale09

Yes and Anupama was like : Baa badi hai aur bado ki baat pe offence nahi lete..

WHAT PATHETIC WOMAN SHE IS.  

https://youtu.be/CDhlJjwrQVY

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Musketeer_95

Yes and Anupama was like : Baa badi hai aur bado ki baat pe offence nahi lete..

WHAT PATHETIC WOMAN SHE IS.  

https://youtu.be/CDhlJjwrQVY

What else can be expected from Shitnupa.....

Originally posted by magicalgirll

Aaj jab choti dono Maaya aur Anuj ko keechke le gayi to deviji ka face mazaa agaya and why is she so restless in precap Anuj phone uthaye laga ki usko Darr hai ki kahi Anuj Maaya kuch kar to nahi rahe🤣

Ye parallel chahiye🥳Screenshot_20230222-125503_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20230222-125322_YouTube.jpg

Originally posted by Milk_cake

Ye parallel chahiye🥳Screenshot_20230222-125503_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20230222-125322_YouTube.jpg

No, this time AnupaMaid will not fall weak. She has changed and progressed a lot on her inspiring "journey" since this dark night 😉

If simp and Maaya try to engage in hanky panky, she won't faint or have a panic attack. Instead she will give a befitting response and do the same with Mishter Saah 😎

Originally posted by ShahH8er

No, this time AnupaMaid will not fall weak. She has changed and progressed a lot on her inspiring "journey" since this dark night 😉

If simp and Maaya try to engage in hanky panky, she won't faint or have a panic attack. Instead she will give a befitting response and do the same with Mishter Saah 😎

Par aaj ka episode dekhar lag raha yahin haal hoga iska kyuki isse atm chahiye 😆

Isse bhi dono chahiye Anuj paiso aur physical needs ke liye aur meeshtar shah feelings and gulami ke liye