Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I wanna know how many shots of melanin reduction injections she took along with all the facial treatments work she had been going through. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Some of the star kids seem - to me - a bit lost...not really knowing what to do of themselves (other than just being a filmindustry kid).

Did they even focus on building something concrete out of their upbringing (or is it exactly the upbringing that makes them clueless)?

Nysa is rather young (20 in April)...but has she already a serious aim?

Janhvi - imo - was pushed into movies at Nysa's age without even being prepared how to deal with the attention and scrutinizing. Like Ananya, she was launched by someone closely associated to the negative nepotism-tag.

Navya (just 25) tries this and that without - again imo - a professional focus.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I can very clearly tell from her pronunciation, that she DOES know Hindi. She obviously doesn’t want to show it because she wants to give off wannabe NRI vibes and is pretending not to be able to speak Hindi. Lots of Nepo kids do this. 

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kar08

These nepo kids don't even know Hindi and they want to act in Hindi films😆 Their way of preparing to become an 'actor' is to get surgeries and skin lightening, hit the gym and bombard us with gym and pilates pics and of course, learn kathak 😆 

"kathak" aka bollywood dance 😆

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Me when I develop a new crush and need to show him what I did over the weekend ❤️

will work if the crush is sonali kulkarni's fiance in dil chahta hain😆

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

is she contesting elections ? 

atominis thumbnail

She looks several shades lighter and now looks more like Kajol compared to Ajay.

Reminds me of mandir visit pics of Sara and Jhanvi. Do all star kids have same media and PR advisers?

Ghanta social work they do. Navya's social work also sounds fake to me.

Nowadays it seems like a trend to flaunt you do social work.

Her Hindi is bad. But koi na. Mom and dad will get her enough work with Johar and Shetty type biggies. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

She looks several shades lighter and now looks more like Kajol compared to Ajay.

Reminds me of mandir visit pics of Sara and Jhanvi. Do all star kids have same media and PR advisers?

Ghanta social work they do. Navya's social work also sounds fake to me.

Nowadays it seems like a trend to flaunt you do social work.

Her Hindi is bad. But koi na. Mom and dad will get her enough work with Johar and Shetty type biggies. 

I think generally playing the mandir angle is to appease the older people but many stars are actually superstitious. 

Janhvi is actually extremely religious (from her mother's side), so even as a child, she was seen at the mandir constantly. Alia, Bhumi..etc are also pretty commonly seen at temples. Sara actually was raised religiously open but again, from her mother's side, a Kedernath visit isn't surprising.

Nysa has never shown any signs of going to the temple, so here it's obvious PR work. SRK's kids and AB's daughter's kids also rarely if ever were religious. (which is fine tbh but they wouldn't ever do this kind of media play) The Kapoors too differ - Alia is significantly more religious than Ranbir. 

Social work and going to pray/preach are different. This was an Ajay venture they sent Nysa into to make her look better. 

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Okay there’s nothing wrong with getting drunk and partying. It’s normal. My friends and I hit a bar or club literally every chance we get….doesn’t make us bad people. Idk why people make such a huge deal about star kid’s partying… it’s not a crime. Getting drunk a little weed here and there is not a big deal. 

Buttt…..

But if you’re going to do these social/charitable work at least do it properly. She looks like she’s there cause she has to. She doesn’t even no what to say shes just blubbering. If you’re do this takeaway do your homework n memorise the lines. She’s taking all this shit for granted. All that privilege but cant even put a little effort in a speech. Embarrassing!! 

I remember few years ago people were shitting on Suhana here saying how nicely Kajol has raised her daughter. How dignified Nysa is cause she only wears jeans and tees and Suhana dresses like a *******. Lol 

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

She's only 19 and has yet to express her intention to enter into the industry. So why all this criticism? Because she's Kajol and Ajay's daughter ? 

For all we know, she might not launch herself and maybe if she does, she might be the most talented one. We won't know as long as it doesn't happen.