Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Why not boycott YRKKH

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi guys today I have seen 2 interesting pieces on DKP serials especially YRKKH, one is about how DKP does their chipkoo stories of Anupama storyline to wtha and wtha to YRKKH etc,🤪 you can find the video in twitter under YRKKH hashtag.

Another one is an article about how regressive and unrelatable the plots of popular serials🤢 like ghkkpm and YRKKH have become. 

According to Hina khan the erstwhile Akshara the solution is just boycott the serial until you get the desired change.🥳

I haven't been following YRKKH since the Abhira wedding and their first breakup but surprisingly the TRP have shot up after this ugly leap where the leads rishta is bulldozed💔, and we are left with FL cringing with a new guy who is apparently not the biological father of her child, then ML mollycoddling the erstwhile vamp or grey character. 

Remember ML said he is not a believer in "saali aadhi gharwaali" bakwaas. In 21st century what sort of a crap are they showing, I totally couldn't understand. Now wondering how many in here wants to boycott this serial and enforce the lazy CVs to change or end this bakwaas.🤓

Mukwaaas bhi bakwaas ban Jayega itne dher chabane se.🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I don't even have star plus 🤣 

Probs take a weeks break until mimis birthday let's see! Feel like loads of dragging on its way! Can't be asked with manjiri and arhus face!! 

firewings_diya thumbnail

I am not watching regularly now. I just watch precap as rest all looks cringe to me 😆 anupama too such a pathetic series they ruined ml and fl there too. 

Now i started following albela as i see kanha seems bit sensible  now compared to all mls of dkp. not sure how he was before but current track he seems like stable. But i will soon stop following that as well if they brinv this cringe their.

The problem is most of us are not trp viewers we are online viewers. Irrespective of what we do trp viewers still continue to watch the show 

Before yrkkh leap this was the order that i liked mls 

Abhi,anuj

Post yrkkh leap i started watching anupama from start anuj took abhis place 

Now i want throw both the mls into dustbin 😂 and want to ask writers why did they made me to love them 🤬

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hey! welcome back! 

They called him a “one woman” man - I guess they meant one woman forgotten deep in his soul and her sister wrapped around his arm. Or maybe “one woman at a time” kinda man - he takes turns - first the older sister, next the younger,  then the older, repeat.

The online audience gets them awards and eyeballs. But they make the show for the voyeuristic cringe curiosity of the TRP audience. 🤷‍♀️

P.S I meant voyeuristic very loosely- just to get the message across. I know what it means. I’m just a very disappointed viewer. 

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

Hi guys today I have seen 2 interesting pieces on DKP serials especially YRKKH, one is about how DKP does their chipkoo stories of Anupama storyline to wtha and wtha to YRKKH etc,🤪 you can find the video in twitter under YRKKH hashtag.

Another one is an article about how regressive and unrelatable the plots of popular serials🤢 like ghkkpm and YRKKH have become. 

According to Hina khan the erstwhile Akshara the solution is just boycott the serial until you get the desired change.🥳

I haven't been following YRKKH since the Abhira wedding and their first breakup but surprisingly the TRP have shot up after this ugly leap where the leads rishta is bulldozed💔, and we are left with FL cringing with a new guy who is apparently not the biological father of her child, then ML mollycoddling the erstwhile vamp or grey character. 

Remember ML said he is not a believer in "saali aadhi gharwaali" bakwaas. In 21st century what sort of a crap are they showing, I totally couldn't understand. Now wondering how many in here wants to boycott this serial and enforce the lazy CVs to change or end this bakwaas.🤓

Mukwaaas bhi bakwaas ban Jayega itne dher chabane se.🤣

Edited by IAMHope - 1 years ago
Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Hi dear I agree the ML character is worth rinsing or washing in a washing machine. All his adarshwaadi dialogues have gone tel Lene we are left with this pukeworthy🤢 Tilak 4.0 of the infinite Tilak ceremonies.

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Hey! welcome back! 

They called him a “one woman” man - I guess they meant one woman forgotten deep in his soul and her sister wrapped around his arm. Or maybe “one woman at a time” kinda man - he takes turns - first the older sister, next the younger,  then the older, repeat.

The online audience gets them awards and eyeballs. But they make the show for the voyeuristic cringe curiosity of the TRP audience. 🤷‍♀️

Rsrockz thumbnail

Hi Dear, agree I'm neither part of the TRP audience, I watch only few twit bits sometimes, these days I don't even feel like reading the WU, my sis who lives in India said, she's vexed with YRKKH after the Sirat track in S2 and many of my relatives in India also said they got fed up watching this serial since years wonder when are they going to end this SAGA.🤪

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I am not watching regularly now. I just watch precap as rest all looks cringe to me 😆 anupama too such a pathetic series they ruined ml and fl there too. 

Now i started following albela as i see kanha seems bit sensible  now compared to all mls of dkp. not sure how he was before but current track he seems like stable. But i will soon stop following that as well if they brinv this cringe their.

The problem is most of us are not trp viewers we are online viewers. Irrespective of what we do trp viewers still continue to watch the show 

Before yrkkh leap this was the order that i liked mls 

Abhi,anuj

Post yrkkh leap i started watching anupama from start anuj took abhis place 

Now i want throw both the mls into dustbin 😂 and want to ask writers why did they made me to love them 🤬

Rsrockz thumbnail

Hey wonder mimi Ka umar Kitna Hoga ab👏, yeh tho Kain banega crorepathi wala question hai mere liye.🤣

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

I don't even have star plus 🤣 

Probs take a weeks break until mimis birthday let's see! Feel like loads of dragging on its way! Can't be asked with manjiri and arhus face!! 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Give me one show which goes well beyond 200 epis..

So thats what trp audience is..at least there is something to troll 🤣 Jab kisi aur pe frustration nai nikal sakte toh sp shows hi sahi😆 it's a punching bag believe it or not 

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Rsrockz

Hey wonder mimi Ka umar Kitna Hoga ab👏, yeh tho Kain banega crorepathi wala question hai mere liye.🤣

I just assumed she's 4000 years old, just in time for 4000 episode celebrations 🤣

apra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I skip all gorillas parts anyway because I find it disgusting probably will stop seeing never saw season 1&2fully either