Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

My prediction for Tu Jhooti Main Makkar

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

It's gonna be a hit.

Opening of around 15-20 crores,

Will cross the 100 crore threshold in 2 weeks' time.

Shraddha and Ranbir combo will be liked by a lot of people.

I may be wrong, but I think this movie will reinstate Ranbir's position at the box office, and also Animal will exponentially cement him as having no competitor in terms of star power among Gen Y.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I was looking forward to this but it seems like there is no hype. All the songs have flopped and I think this movie is going to be a dud too 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I was looking forward to this but it seems like there is no hype. All the songs have flopped and I think this movie is going to be a dud too 

I wouldn't say that...they seem to be very popular

altgr thumbnail

I want it to work but their promotion strategy is very poor. And worst decision by Luv Ranjan to not let Ranbir & Shraddha promote it together. 

priya185 thumbnail

The movie looks fun but the story may or may not be good

Luv’s films look down on women

Why Deepika faced so much backlash for working with Luv but not Shraddha or Ranbir? 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Oh i totally forgot that this movie exists and is up for release..what are they thinking though..0 hype ..no songs have clicked..everything post trailer has been a downer..

100cr lifetime would be a lot considering there is 0 hype..20cr opening..thats being really optimistic in a movie which has stars who have a rather shaky bo record..shamshera opened at 10cr..keeping aside event films helmed by big filmmakers..ranbir has mostly opened movies in 10-12cr..

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Fans like to see their stars at their best, with best co-stars ,directors.I have said it here many times..Senior superstars are unable to cross 150 crs unless it is a  franchise ,without an A list actress or a debutante.

You see Salman opp Katrina in one film..then opp Disha Patni..how can it be the same?

RK is a romantic hero..and has worked with top talented actresses.Public wants to see something  special and exciting .A debutante can do that.

There was a time when new actresses were introduced in big films..that is how we got DP,Sonam,Anushka,Sonakshi,Asin from south.When debuts  are in small films..the big stars refuse to work with them.They are considered B list.

Young actors should insist on finding debutantes..Or they will find it hard to put together films.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: you2

Fans like to see their stars at their best, with best co-stars ,directors.I have said it here many times..Senior superstars are unable to cross 150 crs unless it is a  franchise ,without an A list actress or a debutante.

You see Salman opp Katrina in one film..then opp Disha Patni..how can it be the same?

RK is a romantic hero..and has worked with top talented actresses.Public wants to see something  special and exciting .A debutante can do that.

There was a time when new actresses were introduced in big films..that is how we got DP,Sonam,Anushka,Sonakshi,Asin from south.When debuts  are in small films..the big stars refuse to work with them.They are considered B list.

Young actors should insist on finding debutantes..Or they will find it hard to put together films.

Jhanvi, Sara, Ananya are there and this year we will see debuts of Suhana and Khushi.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Music seems to have not clicked. I will go with 10 cr opening.

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: mintyblue

Opening of around 15-20 crores,

Will cross the 100 crore threshold in 2 weeks' time.

Who knew you have such a great sense of humour, Minty 😆