khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

You have recently worked a lot with composer Pritam. Tell us about your association with him.

There’s been a renewed association with Pritam lately and after Laal Singh Chaddha and Dunki, and I truly love it. Apparently, director Rohit Dhawan and Pritam decided to approach me for the title track of Shehzada as they needed a blend of vigour and expression conveyed with innocence in that song. And the song has turned out to be one of my all-time favourites.

On the work front, you seem to be on a roll.

Honestly, I am overwhelmed with the volume and quality of work. The aggressive Sonu of the 1990s and 2000s is long dead; so this new calm and satisfied version is unable to relate to all this, although I have seen all this before too. But internally, I’m thankful to the universe; after all, good work comes from good karma. It’s a blessing to have worked with so many geniuses in the last 31 years in Mumbai, who have enriched my life. God definitely loves me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

Apparently, director Rohit Dhawan and Pritam decided to approach me for the title track of Shehzada as they needed a blend of vigour and expression conveyed with innocence in that song. And the song has turned out to be one of my all-time favourites.

I heard the song isn’t working lol

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I heard the song isn’t working lol

upto now film itself isnt working as per what i am reading 😃 kartik aryan is an akshey kumar wannabie 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

upto now film itself isnt working as per what i am reading 😃 kartik aryan is an akshey kumar wannabie 

Sonu jinxed LSC and Shehzada 😆

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh great, 6 more Arijit songs

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Oh great, 6 more Arijit songs

Tiger 3 won’t have any 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.