Lag Ja Gale

NAMIK PAUL SLAYING AS SHIV DHOOPAR

Priyashi03 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

After years, I'm liking an ITV character. Shiv Dhoopar is not a typical Goodie ITV Hero. He is a layered character. It is very difficult to understand him.๐Ÿ˜Š 

In this 1.5 week, We saw Shiv blasting at Ishani, giving her two star ratings, complaining about her in Urban cleans and Putting a good boy facade just to Insult Ishani and her family in his restaurant, breaking Ishani's sister's marriage and charging heavy for using the services of "Grand Regaria". ๐Ÿค”

He might look wrong to many (including me), But Once we understand Shiv's character, we will understand where he is coming from. ๐Ÿ˜”

He is still clinging on to his past, and he isn't even letting others (His mom and brother) move on. That one incident of his childhood has changed him completely. There is so much pain, frustration, anger pent up inside him that he ends up venting it out on others (Be it Ishani or his Driver).

Namik is doing complete justice to Shiv Dhoopar.๐Ÿ˜Š The way he has pulled off Shiv's character is commendable๐Ÿ‘. His expressions change in a fraction of second, making you appreciate the actor he is. 

Amazing performance backed up by a good storylines is what making Lag Ja Gale even more interesting for me. I can't wait for upcoming episodes.โค๏ธ

It would be interesting to see how  Shiv's character progresses as the story unfolds. Will Ishani manage to heal his already bruished heart? Will she able to cool down the fire inside him?๐Ÿ˜ณ

To know more, Watch #LagJaGale at 6.30 pm only on Zee tv. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

#namikpaul #zeetv #Sol #ShivAni #lagjagale

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree with everything.  I also think that we will see NK in double role.  I feel his brother is alive. 

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monikameghan

Agree with everything.  I also think that we will see NK in double role.  I feel his brother is alive. 

I also think his brother is alive but Namik won't play double role. 

Edited by sheeluneelu - 1 years ago

I am so excited to see Namik back on TV. I absolutely LOVE him! I was bummed when EKDV went off air. All his other shows were honestly a bit blah- especially the one where he was ghost. I still watched it for him ! but I'm thrilled he is back. Just watched 2 episodes so far but I look forward to seeing more.

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Oh I am just loving these last couple of episodes- the weekend ones..I see why I started liking Namik in the first place..What great expressions while cutting that deal with Ishani (both at her home and then in the hotel)..Loved loved loved both the scenes!!

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

He is slaying as Aniket Dhooper too.