Barun and Sanaya were supposed to work together AGAIN?!

ILoveBernie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

OMG! I never even heard about this ðŸ˜²

Yes please! If anyone knows anything about this... do update 

Thanks for sharing Twitter news btw ðŸ˜³

Love,

Stuti

Just-do-it thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t think this could be true. They come this close to working together and no news comes out? It’s just not possible. Also, I have a feeling they are never going to return to doing daily soaps. It’s just not their thing and they’re happy with the web series they are doing. But if it is indeed true, I’ll also wait for someone to clarify.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Just-do-it

I don’t think this could be true. They come this close to working together and no news comes out? It’s just not possible. Also, I have a feeling they are never going to return to doing daily soaps. It’s just not their thing and they’re happy with the web series they are doing. But if it is indeed true, I’ll also wait for someone to clarify.

Even I feel they are happy with OTT content.

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Well.. for all we know, it could have been a Web Series smiley2. I know the words Channel and Producer remind us more of daily soaps but OTT platforms also have these smiley36

I have to agree though... the news not getting out earlier is shocking smiley23

Just-do-it thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

Well.. for all we know, it could have been a Web Series smiley2. I know the words Channel and Producer remind us more of daily soaps but OTT platforms also have these smiley36

I have to agree though... the news not getting out earlier is shocking smiley23

Oh yes. I didn’t think of that. That could be possible. It may be the channels or it could be them avoiding doing something together. Because the kind of fan craze that they as a couple have is marketing gold. 

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Oh yes. I didn’t think of that. That could be possible. It may be the channels or it could be them avoiding doing something together. Because the kind of fan craze that they as a couple have is marketing gold. 

I remember them saying during Ek Jashn that romantic scenes are difficult for them because they are really good friends... almost like siblings now. So I guess, that could be a reason why they might be avoiding this...

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Of course they were supposed to work together again.

I would so far venture to say that ipk3 was offered to sanaya but she refused which started GK constantly demeaning sanaya and ignoring khushi.Then things got better between Gul and sanaya,GK posted a video with sanaya on her IG and said that they will work together and I am pretty sure that project was supposed to have barun too.That project didn't materialize though,as we all know.