Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

|| Shehzada - Reviews & Box Office|| - Page 5

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

You know its a bomber when music rights, satellite rights & digital are brought in to discussion..sure..no movie on planet earth will flop this way. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

these twitter copy paste bot glowing reviews the first day of movie release are so annoying,I think even Pathaan had some, you can't figure out what's real or not. even real media people, critics etc have the same tweets.....

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://twitter.com/spidey2023/status/1626472021248086021?s=46&t=vuh_Nyid0BW7NlEsMa7cpA. ๐Ÿ˜ฌwell I booked for Sunday showing already , dekhen superstar karthik koh ๐Ÿ˜€

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-nonam

these twitter copy paste bot glowing reviews the first day of movie release are so annoying,I think even Pathaan had some, you can't figure out what's real or not. even real media people, critics etc have the same tweets.....

We agree that it's quite premature to assume by Day 1 that this movie will be a success, 

but they are worthy proponents of the movie that are declaring the movie's positive returns. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Should Shehzada have waited another week before release ? 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1626596512229916672

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by-bollyqueen0

Oh wow, this is actually pretty good. I saw this post on Reddit where they compared to Vikram Vedha collections as it was also a remake. It opened to 10 cr and HR was in it! Shehzada opening to 7 with Ant Man and Pathan competition seems big?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

BOI says that the one plus one offer gave it a bit of a push as before the advance was a disaster. Also tomorrow is MahaShivratri holiday. 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4