Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Briaahna

Haan letโ€™s give give hugs and console with this ๐Ÿคฃ 

hann kabhi Ranveer ka bhi lucky charm ban jao..bechara teen flop de chuka line se๐Ÿ˜ญ...aur kabhi apni khud ki movie bhi ATBB karwa lo...๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

It doesn't matter......the point is he delivered ATBBs and rose to the top without Deepika.....we can discuss this till the cows come home and what I said is a fact.....๐Ÿ˜‰

Hirani is immaterial now after SRK delivered a 500cr movie...๐Ÿ˜‰

Also I would have considered Deepu a lucky charm...if Zero had worked...๐Ÿ˜†

Zero had DP in it?:O you mean that blink and miss appearance? Ye toh zyagti hai bhai.๐Ÿคฃ 

Originally posted by loginidran

Zero had DP in it?:O you mean that blink and miss appearance? Ye toh zyagti hai bhai.๐Ÿคฃ 

arre Bhai lucky charm issi ko toh kehte hain...๐Ÿ˜†......agar aap movie mein ek second ke liye bhi ho toh movie should have been a block buster..๐Ÿคฃ

hann kabhi Ranveer ka bhi lucky charm ban jao..bechara teen flop de chuka line se๐Ÿ˜ญ...aur kabhi apni khud ki movie bhi ATBB karwa lo...๐Ÿ˜†

Arre. They delivered 3 blockbusters together, havenโ€™t they? Or did it all get erased because of 1 bad year?

coming soon hritik will be lucky too ๐Ÿ˜†if anything they should thank shah for letting her hang in there ๐Ÿ˜†

arre Bhai lucky charm issi ko toh kehte hain...๐Ÿ˜†......agar aap movie mein ek second ke liye bhi ho toh movie should have been a block buster..๐Ÿคฃ

I am obviously messing with you there, because i donโ€™t believe neither in the lucky mascots nor the panautis. They all work equally hard for every single movie and some click some donโ€™t. Pathaanโ€™s success, I attribute to the humongous fandom of SRK. 

Arre. They delivered 3 blockbusters together, havenโ€™t they? Or did it all get erased because of 1 bad year?

No one is denying that......the topic title says.....Deepu is SRK's lucky charm.....and SRK has been giving ATBBs and BBs and hits since early 90s.....Deepu debuted in 2007...๐Ÿ˜†...SRK has delivered Blockbusters with Kajo, Aish, Preity , Rani before that.....and yes when Deepu came....uske saath bhi....๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Briaahna

coming soon hritik will be lucky too ๐Ÿ˜†if anything they should thank shah for letting her hang in there ๐Ÿ˜†

Ranbir was lucky too....ek apne pati ko chorr kar baaki sabka bhala karti hai...๐Ÿ˜†

Ranbir was lucky too....ek apne pati ko chorr kar baaki sabka bhala karti hai...๐Ÿ˜†

she is lucky for her patidev too BUT , 83 aur cirkus ka kya hua ? Luck phuss hogayi ๐Ÿ˜†they thought her 5 minutes Midas touch will make it BB . When no one is talking a about  deepika in pathaan here comes the lucky charm case ๐Ÿคฃ

I am obviously messing with you there, because i donโ€™t believe neither in the lucky mascots nor the panautis. They all work equally hard for every single movie and some click some donโ€™t. Pathaanโ€™s success, I attribute to the humongous fandom of SRK. 

Too bad ...you didn't get my sarcasm..๐Ÿ˜†....