Posted: 1 years ago

3/4 times this pairing delivered ATBBs. HNY also did quite well, despite how sh*tty it was.

Deepika Padukone GIF - Deepika Padukone GIFs

2013 se Deepu had 2 BB movies (YJHD & Padmavat) without SRK. but SRK’s last BB movie (CE) was with Deepu only and now ATBB Pathan with Deepu again.

hence proved Deepu is SRK’s lucky mascot 

chalo, shuru karo

Music Bollywood GIF - Music Bollywood Pankaj Tripathi GIFs

Could be. But I have always found this pairing overrated, like zero chemistry. 

Maybe Deepika wouldn't have got the same fame if she hadn't debuted with SRK in OSO

ha ha ....Deepu fandom is so cute and innocent.....doosre ki mehnat ka saara phal...Deepu ko dena toh koi inse seekhe...😆

Anyways.....nothing wrong in being a lucky charm of someone or thinking of something as your lucky charm unless one gets too comfy and delusional with the thought.....

This reminds me of my friend from school......she was a brilliant student ...always in the top 3 in the class....and then she was very very sick for 2 years...off and on...her rank went down....she was depressed....so her parents got her a dog to make her feel better....pets are awesome ❤️...so it so happened...that she hugged her dog before going to take an exam...and she did good....and then again...she did good....and she was like ...my doggie is my lucky charm....I hug him and I do good in exams....her brother tried to the same...hugged the dog but his result was the same....he  didn't do any better.😆...so she kind of became delusional that her dog is doing the trick...so I asked her....you were always a bright student...u didn't have your dog back then...why do u think you did well then?? she stared at me...got angry....and said....don't you dare question my dog....he is the reason for me doing so well...I was like wokaayyyyy....delusional fool....if that is what you think....I mean I couldn't have reasoned with her if her mind was already made up..😆

Originally posted by FilmiDhun

3/4 times this pairing delivered ATBBs. HNY also did quite well, despite how sh*tty it was.

SRK was delivering ATBBs when Deepu wasn't even born😆

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

SRK was delivering ATBBs when Deepu wasn't even born😆

But after that he delivered ONLY with DP. Point mein toh dum hai.🤷‍♀️

His acid test is Dunki but then that’s with Raju Hirani who delivered an HGOTY even with a flop star like Ranbir.💁‍♀️

Edited by loginidran - 1 years ago

Haan let’s give give hugs and console with this 🤣 

Originally posted by loginidran

But after that he delivered ONLY with DP. Point mein toh dum hai.🤷‍♀️

His acid test is Dunki but then that’s with Raju Hirani who delivered an HGOTY even with a flop star like Ranbir.💁‍♀️

It doesn't matter......the point is he delivered ATBBs and rose to the top without Deepika.....we can discuss this till the cows come home and what I said is a fact.....😉

Hirani is immaterial now after SRK delivered a 500cr movie...😉

Also I would have considered Deepu a lucky charm...if Zero had worked...😆