Anupamaa

Kavya should recite the same Shayari tomorrow

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaAnShipper/status/1625866553962151938

So, Deviji is finally back in her heaven, the Shah kitchen. Though she gave the excuse of taking care of Toshu to go SH, as soon as she stepped into SH, she flew to the kitchen to prepare Khichdi for Baa and tea for her Valentine. Meanwhile, Toshu is still alone in his room. I hope after seeing Anu in the kitchen, Kavya recites the same Shayari Anu recited seeing MAAya in her kitchen. "Seh Sakti Na Koi Auraat Angaan Mein Hissedar Koi." She gets triggered by seeing MAAya in her kitchen, but she expects Kavya to tolerate her in her kitchen. She can serve tea to Kavya's husband, but she makes a rotten face when MAAya offers to make tea for Anuj. She can enter Kavya's bedroom anytime but gives MAAya cold shoulder when MAAya peeps at her bedroom. Khud Ko Dusro Ke Pati Aur Bacche Chahiye, but MAAya Aur Kavya Ko Apne Bacche Aur Pati Bhi Nahin Dengi. Why is she so obnoxious?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

I hope after seeing Anu in the kitchen, Kavya recites the same Shayari Anu recited seeing MAAya in her kitchen. "Seh Sakti Na Koi Auraat Angaan Mein Hissedar Koi." She gets triggered by seeing MAAya in her kitchen, but she expects Kavya to tolerate her in her kitchen. She can serve tea to Kavya's husband, but she makes a rotten face when MAAya offers to make tea for Anuj. She can enter Kavya's bedroom anytime but gives MAAya cold shoulder when MAAya peeps at her bedroom. Khud Ko Dusro Ke Pati Aur Bacche Chahiye, but MAAya Aur Kavya Ko Apne Bacche Aur Pati Bhi Nahin Dengi. Why is she so obnoxious?

MAA said this shayari at K house just for practice before her triumphant return to the tamashah shanty and now she'll actually say this line to Kavya. Because Kavya is just a tenant while MAA is the permanent resident who is returning after a successful undercover mission. And this time MAA is getting a grand welcome with the red carpet laid out her. What the noble lady of a royal house deserves ðŸ˜Ž

While it may appear that she has 2 husbands but it's really not the case. Mishter Saah was always hers while the poor simp is just a namesake husband for ATM purposes. Kavya is a distraction. She can never be acche pita's true soulmate ðŸ˜Š

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

This is ridiculous... Anupama will always be servant in Shah house. Taking care of sick son doesn't mean going to ex's house n take over domestic work. she could have taken her son n not whole family to KM..Even anuj was having a nurse to take care of him same way toshu could have been taken care of..m

Shah's don't want domestic help or nurse they just want anupama as servant.

Why such tracks r introduced in show now after few days  toshu will get fine then pakhi will have something then babuji then pari... 

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: naaznin

This is ridiculous... Anupama will always be servant in Shah house. Taking care of sick son doesn't mean going to ex's house n take over domestic work. she could have taken her son n not whole family to KM..Even anuj was having a nurse to take care of him same way toshu could have been taken care of..m

Shah's don't want domestic help or nurse they just want anupama as servant.

Why such tracks r introduced in show now after few days  toshu will get fine then pakhi will have something then babuji then pari... 

Na Banna Hain AnupaMaa Ko Anuj Ki Rani 

Usse Rehna Hain Zindagi Bhar Shah Ke Naukrani 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She should actually say this shaayri to simp's face one day when he starts off with his own and observe his reaction (Sorry, but I'm laughing🤣)

I think Sitaara will introduce a new category in Star Parivaar Awards called Best Servant/Maid and the nominees will be Anupamaa, GK kaka, Jhilmil and Kamal bhai. With the obvious winner

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: ShahH8er

I think Sitaara will introduce a new category in Star Parivaar Awards called Best Servant/Maid and the nominees will be Anupamaa, GK kaka, Jhilmil and Kamal bhai. With the obvious winner

How funny In DKPs other show Maids were treated like family but here Family members are treated like Maids ðŸ˜† Akhir Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai ðŸ˜†

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 1 years ago
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't understand guyz listen when u irritate u make noise n when u appreciate u clap 

Awaz toh dono ki hoti hai hate karo yah love log dekh kar comments kar rahe hain makers ko yehhi chahiya log gaali de ya taali dono makers ko welcome hai 

Please guys stop any type of comments they don't listen us  

N honestly i fed up with anuj also Agar baa n v irritate karne ke students hain toh yeh banda toh irritate karne ka principle hai bhai NY pe kyu drama kiya tha itna, ab se sab ko na bolna sekho gi, tumhari priorities all that, 

N for Anupama EMA Agar V, T ko maaf ho sakta hai to Anuj ka bhi 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Na Banna Hain AnupaMaa Ko Anuj Ki Rani 

Usse Rehna Hain Zindagi Bhar Shah Ke Naukrani 

Star Plus, colors, zee is obsessed with both wives in same house. Very soon maya will get married to Anuj somehow.

Sometimes anupama will be in Shah house sometime in KM n star plus's obsession will be fulfilled..in both houses there will be two wives for same man. 

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaAnShipper/status/1625866553962151938

So, Deviji is finally back in her heaven, the Shah kitchen. Though she gave the excuse of taking care of Toshu to go SH, as soon as she stepped into SH, she flew to the kitchen to prepare Khichdi for Baa and tea for her Valentine. Meanwhile, Toshu is still alone in his room. I hope after seeing Anu in the kitchen, Kavya recites the same Shayari Anu recited seeing MAAya in her kitchen. "Seh Sakti Na Koi Auraat Angaan Mein Hissedar Koi." She gets triggered by seeing MAAya in her kitchen, but she expects Kavya to tolerate her in her kitchen. She can serve tea to Kavya's husband, but she makes a rotten face when MAAya offers to make tea for Anuj. She can enter Kavya's bedroom anytime but gives MAAya cold shoulder when MAAya peeps at her bedroom. Khud Ko Dusro Ke Pati Aur Bacche Chahiye, but MAAya Aur Kavya Ko Apne Bacche Aur Pati Bhi Nahin Dengi. Why is she so obnoxious?

In the middle of the night no less.. The look on her face cooking in the kitchen like, she hasn't cooked for her family in years.🤣 Why do her flocks want Deviji out of her element, her happy place? She has never been this happy cooking in KM for husband's family.🤣

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ShahH8er

She should actually say this shaayri to simp's face one day when he starts off with his own and observe his reaction (Sorry, but I'm laughing🤣)

Let me know if our Deviji has any competition first and wins it?.🤣