Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

True. But then again, if we go by rating, SP is the best 🤪.  So that doesn't really bother me as a viewer. If there's 50 episodes but a simple story without any unrealistic turns and twists, I'll definitely choose that over a so called successful long running bakwas Ekta show. 🤗

SP is toxic but its still better in regards to pleasing their viewers than the other channels😆 Viewers are habitual to tuning into SP because they know theyll get the spicy tadka they want there😆

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I am hoping it lives upto the hype 😅

I do like the promos, so the premise is 👌 for now.

As for the analysis, so true. She seems to have forgotten her brother and met her love, so lagta hai Doctor saab ilaaj bimari ka hi karenge, lekin iss chokri ke loveria ka, bro ke illness ka nai 😂

Let us see what SSP has in store for us 🤗

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago
Ria23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Is Tara trying to impress Dhruv by cooking? 🤔 Shouldn’t she be concerned about convincing Dhruv to travel back with her to 17th century in Time travel machine to cure her ailing brother? 😕😆

I think once she comes they will make it a love story

Jab kuch nahi ssmaj aa raha hoga they bring brother back

Jitna lamba serials chalate hein tab tak bhai bhi 21 century mein aa jayega

But uska bhai khud kyu nahi aaya

I mean agar doctor chala bhi gaya 17 century mein he still doesnt have the technology

Is it not smart for tara to bring her brother to hospital get treatment and then just go back🤣

Edited by Ria23 - 1 years ago