Tere Ishq Mein Ghayal

Tere Ishq Mein Ghayal Episode Discussion Thread #1

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Tere Ishq Mein Ghayal Episode Discussion Thread #1

Hello guys and welcome to the first discussion thread!

Use this thread for daily written updates and episode discussions.

Please abide by the IF rules. No bashing. mocking, or any offensive behaviour will be tolerated.

Have fun!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Permission granted by mnx12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Just love yesterday's episode. 

The entry of Armaan was terrific , that car crushing scenes and Gashmeer is already Action king . 

then Those college moments , Armaan Esha's flag scenes 

the jungle scenes convo was fab between them .

The dance on khamoshia was amazing, gashmeer already an amazing dancer, reem has put her soul too 

then last the highlighted part was Veer Armaan rivalry , it was terrific.. and the mystry of kavyaa they have revealed. 

Gashmeer terrifically shined in acting department , his bhediya transformation , body language was perfect despite having new genre for him. 

overall i liked Mahek actor's screen presence a lot ,Malini masi was good too. 

VFX was okish as per the ITV standard.

Avantika , Tej scene was unwanted as per me. no impact..

waiting to see more romance , action and rivalry..

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The first episode wasn't that bad. Let's see how things roll out in the upcoming weeks.

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Wasn't planning to watch but happened to catch the episode. Looked pretty okayish to me. Some bits were off like Isha asking Armaan how exactly he always ends up saving her. Girl, it was literally just the second time. You made it sound like he has been saving you for the past 200 years. πŸ˜† 

I like the pace though. Scenes after scenes. Something after the other. It's good that we don't have eye-locks lasting 5 minutes which is ITV fashion. πŸ˜† I really enjoyed the dance and Armaan-Veer's fight. 

Not sure if I'll continue watching though. Though not bad, this isn't captivating enough either. Reem genuinely looks like a kid to me in front if both, Gashmeer and Karan.

Edited by IAdoreYou - 1 years ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Aaj super sonic speed par chala gya sab kuch. I am gonna watch the episode again on Jio.

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What revenge is veer taking from Armaan? Did Armaan convert him to a bhediya? He doesn't seem that kind of person.

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzie

What revenge is veer taking from Armaan? Did Armaan convert him to a bhediya? He doesn't seem that kind of person.

Veer seems to think Arman snatched away Kavya his love from him...atleast thats what the dialogues suggest...and well since they have taken so much from TVD already, maybe there was a time where Armaan too like stefan was no so nice for some reason...kia hoga kuch to make his bro hate him...πŸ˜†

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hello friends,

i watched the first two episodes today. And i just wanted to share my views on second episode. 

I really like the power exploration. But they are going too fast with veer when it comes to powers and I fear that has the potential to make him overpowered and that will ruin things if it is not balanced on the other end. They have already explored many powers with him.

But I also must mention the powers they explored were cool. Especially the one where he infiltrated isha’s dreams without even meeting her. That one was my fav.

One other good thing I liked was when both armaan and veer performed memory erase. Veer drinks human blood and hence is more powerful. And one could see the difference. When armaan used it he was very crude not good enough at all and mot at all believable. At first I thought what the hell was that. But then they showed veer do the same and he was  very smooth and he did at large scale. I really like that difference. Speaks of world building details. 

I like the charcters of mahak the yogini, chery and veer and armaan so far. Seems good enough build up and direct confrontations at necessary points. Sidhi baat no bakwas. 

Most importantly i feared cherry would turn out to be pretty face popular girl but seeing that she is waitressing and stuff, it gives more dimension to her character rather than just face.
Mahak is also very natural. She is doing really good job at not stealing the focus but staying in main frame to give us enough. I absolutely love her.
Armaan admitted that he made a mistake in case of kavya and he shouldn't have done what he did -  tells me in subtle way that may be he was in the wrong before and then something happened between the three of them and that changed both veer and arman. i think veer doesnt care for isha he just wants to use her to cause pain to armaan. Well he said so as well and also because in last episode in the end he almost rushed to save kavyas painting and armaan had to stop him. Tells me that armaan still cares for his brother and mostly feels guilty of whatever he did. All of these are ofcourse conjectures and I could be way off. πŸ˜†

They seem to have some world building stuff except the fact bhediya is basically and  for all practical purposes a vampire πŸ˜† the history of the town, the hidden cave, shyam tulsi, good beginning, the effects of solar eclipse. They are walking the fine line between giving information but not info dumping.

They are getting a lot of things out in the open to setup the stage I believe which is good for now but that also sets potential fear that they will then slow down and butcher things. depends on what they have in store in terms of plotting.

Isha is pitfall rightnow. If they dont give her more agency soon and handle her timid little girl nature she is gonna be huge problem. I dont like her much right now, she feels tiring. I generally never like itv leading ladies smiley37

They are pushing armaan isha angle too fast and too hard and that makes me think its gonna fall out soon. Of course I could be wrong also. 

Much less fillers compared to other itv shows. 

Some great scene locations, I especially love mountains and whenever they show it i go craaazy. 

As for copy pasting from TVD, seems like it but i didn't stick with IT for more than some 3-4 episodes, so no clue and dont care eithersmiley37

So far it seems potentially good, only time will tell whether itv delivers its promises or not πŸ˜Š

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

Hello friends,

i watched the first two episodes today. And i just wanted to share my views on second episode. 

I really like the power exploration. But they are going too fast with veer when it comes to powers and I fear that has the potential to make him overpowered and that will ruin things if it is not balanced on the other end. They have already explored many powers with him.

But I also must mention the powers they explored were cool. Especially the one where he infiltrated isha’s dreams without even meeting her. That one was my fav.

One other good thing I liked was when both armaan and veer performed memory erase. Veer drinks human blood and hence is more powerful. And one could see the difference. When armaan used it he was very crude not good enough at all and mot at all believable. At first I thought what the hell was that. But then they showed veer do the same and he was  very smooth and he did at large scale. I really like that difference. Speaks of world building details. 

I like the charcters of mahak the yogini, chery and veer and armaan so far. Seems good enough build up and direct confrontations at necessary points. Sidhi baat no bakwas. 

Most importantly i feared cherry would turn out to be pretty face popular girl but seeing that she is waitressing and stuff, it gives more dimension to her character rather than just face.
Mahak is also very natural. She is doing really good job at not stealing the focus but staying in main frame to give us enough. I absolutely love her.
Armaan admitted that he made a mistake in case of kavya and he shouldn't have done what he did -  tells me in subtle way that may be he was in the wrong before and then something happened between the three of them and that changed both veer and arman. i think veer doesnt care for isha he just wants to use her to cause pain to armaan. Well he said so as well and also because in last episode in the end he almost rushed to save kavyas painting and armaan had to stop him. Tells me that armaan still cares for his brother and mostly feels guilty of whatever he did. All of these are ofcourse conjectures and I could be way off. πŸ˜†

They seem to have some world building stuff except the fact bhediya is basically and  for all practical purposes a vampire πŸ˜† the history of the town, the hidden cave, shyam tulsi, good beginning, the effects of solar eclipse. They are walking the fine line between giving information but not info dumping.

They are getting a lot of things out in the open to setup the stage I believe which is good for now but that also sets potential fear that they will then slow down and butcher things. depends on what they have in store in terms of plotting.

Isha is pitfall rightnow. If they dont give her more agency soon and handle her timid little girl nature she is gonna be huge problem. I dont like her much right now, she feels tiring. I generally never like itv leading ladies smiley37

They are pushing armaan isha angle too fast and too hard and that makes me think its gonna fall out soon. Of course I could be wrong also. 

Much less fillers compared to other itv shows. 

Some great scene locations, I especially love mountains and whenever they show it i go craaazy. 

As for copy pasting from TVD, seems like it but i didn't stick with IT for more than some 3-4 episodes, so no clue and dont care eithersmiley37

So far it seems potentially good, only time will tell whether itv delivers its promises or not πŸ˜Š

Hey Welcome Here Too 

πŸ€— Iam Also Watching This Show And I Like It I Won't Quit In The Middle. Its Not A Saas Bahu Show So Iam Glad And I Hope It Won't Turn That Way Either.

I Enjoyed The First Episode It Was Nice.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Armaan and Veer is khoon peene Wale Bhediya πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž

Armaan is the oldest. Diff 1πŸ˜† He is compassionate. Love how he looks at Eisha. He has humanity. He doesn't attack people. He haven't drank blood of people for a long time so he is weak. He has returned home in search of Eisha. He turned Veer into a werewolf . He  also had relationship with Kavya before whom he know was an evil πŸ˜† 

Veer is the youngest πŸ€£Veer drinks blood of people . So He is powerful. He has no humanity. He considers Armaan as his enemy. So he wanted take away Eisha from him as revenge . He points Arman responsibile for Loosing Kavya his love πŸ˜† 

So if Armaan is the oldest he has more powers. Even with no blood he has enough power to  defend himself😳 So with blood he will be too powerful. May be we will see a different Armaan πŸ˜Ž

So when I read the caption of voot as Eisha heart wanted Veer. I thought Eisha is seeing Veer naturally . Lol Veer has power of infiltration others mind. He is putting  dream into Eishas head. It's not natural πŸ€£ Heart want is blah πŸ˜†

I love Armaan more. Coz Gashmeer the actor is >>>>>>> than that whole show. Here only for Gash .Then like Veer  and Mehak.  Once more going to love another Obros. They are also Oberoi πŸ˜† Eisha is going to be like Pendulum  So I am  never going to like her πŸ˜†Cherry is annoying both actress and character  πŸ˜‘ other supporting cast are below average 

VFX also not bad when compared to ITV supernatural show but still need improvement. ArSha has more chemistry πŸ€”

Edited by SNOWWHITE83 - 1 years ago