Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

For me Kahiin toh hoga tops amongst the list, there’s no alternative to the Sujal kashish hype, people still want Rajeev Aamna to star in a show together. I love Sujal man, Rajeev killed it, remember he was competing with tulsi and Parvati 😂

He was still competing with the dashing Men of those days like Cezanne Khan (Anurag Basu), Ram Kapoor (Jai Wali), Sumit (Hussain Kuwajerwala), Angad (Iqbal Khan) and slayed it❤️ Burned them down to a crisp.

Rajeev outdid every big male star then. There hasn't been such craze ever before in TV and not after him either.

Edited by sanityinfinite - 1 years ago
sanityinfinite thumbnail

This tune in ITSELF would beat ANY Yash Raj background music for scenes (not songs) of the 90s & early 2000s. KTH was like the TV Blockbusters of a Dharma or YRF movie - actually some of KTH's BGs are even better!

This was Sujal's tune!smiley42 So charming!

My favorite KTH BG tune? 3.34 to 4.05 in the video below❤️

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySjM4fuHtO8&t=240s[YOUTUBE]

devashree_h thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

Some of the iconic jodis from that era smiley42smiley42

Sujal and Kashish

Sujal Kashish Kahiin To Hoga GIF - SujalKashish KahiinToHoga RajeevKhandelwal - Discover & Share GIFs | Cool gifs, Gif, Romance

I joined IF for them. What an iconic jodi. I was so sad when Rajiv left KTH. That's how I found IF.

I used to watch all the SP K shows.😆 They were fun with their stupid plots. 

Then Ekta launched Kasamh Se. Ekta could really launch actors with screen presence and charm. Prachi was one such find. Then came era of Kis Des, Tere Liye and PR. Again some more iconic jodis from Ekta. I rarely find that kind of chemistry in current TV shows. Ekta seems to have lost plot in all her loop story telling. Her characters have stopped growing organically. Earlier I would never miss an Ekta show. It's not the same anymore.

devashree_h thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanityinfinite

My iconic two❤️

They set the standard for me & there was no other bar created after them. Many would come and go, but none could match them.

They're still untouchable and invincible to me.

OMG..Thank You for these. ❤️

Yes, even I used to prefer Prerna and Bajaj.😆

sanityinfinite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: devashree_h

I joined IF for them. What an iconic jodi. I was so sad when Rajiv left KTH. That's how I found IF.

I used to watch all the SP K shows.😆 They were fun with their stupid plots. 

Then Ekta launched Kasamh Se. Ekta could really launch actors with screen presence and charm. Prachi was one such find. Then came era of Kis Des, Tere Liye and PR. Again some more iconic jodis from Ekta. I rarely find that kind of chemistry in current TV shows. Ekta seems to have lost plot in all her loop story telling. Her characters have stopped growing organically. Earlier I would never miss an Ekta show. It's not the same anymore.

You couldn't have said it better. Ekta launched some seriously good actors and all her picks, almost always outdid any actor in today's generation! 

I quit watching TV after 2012, the shows have become regressive as heck, they're cringy but more cringy are the actors being cast these days. Just any tom, dick, harry being picked out of a college, they grow a beard and put on the act of a scorned loved. Bas! That's all I see nowadays. 

In those days, Actors had real screen presence, real charm! 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hiten and gauri show was my fav ..I think show name also started with K🤪

I remembered I used to watch this show with my granny.

devashree_h thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Hiten and gauri show was my fav ..I think show name also started with K🤪

I remembered I used to watch this show with my granny.

It was Kutumb. They too, were a craze back then and were casted in Kyunki again together. 

devashree_h thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanityinfinite

You couldn't have said it better. Ekta launched some seriously good actors and all her picks, almost always outdid any actor in today's generation! 

I quit watching TV after 2012, the shows have become regressive as heck, they're cringy but more cringy are the actors being cast these days. Just any tom, dick, harry being picked out of a college, they grow a beard and put on the act of a scorned loved. Bas! That's all I see nowadays. 

In those days, Actors has real screen presence, real charm! 

Exactly. Many of them don't have that charm. But I guess, along with the actor, it's also how the character is written, that matters. Like Sujal was made iconic by Rajeev but he also got help from how the character evolved into this passionate lover wronged by the world and some really punchy dialogues.

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail

Just two I think 

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai❤️ & Kasauti. Atleast these two had a diffrent storyline for sometime before the same old drama.😅 Kaisa Yeh Pyaar hai was magical back then! ❤️